reirakureiraku Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Introductions
Where can I put my stuff?
Post edited by reiraku on

Comments

• Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You may be posting in a wrong section but I'll try to answer anyways.
    I assume you are talking about in-game items. You have several ways of dealing with them if you run out of inv.
    Sliver members always have a spare bag slot that you can slot a bag in, use that.
    There is a bank building in Ren Cen, talk to one of the people there to store your items.
    If you are gold you got 4 spare bag slots plus a hideout with a account-wise shared bank bundled in. You can also spend about $5 to get a hideout anyways.
    You can also "abuse" the system for a bit by emailing yourself items through the until terminal, you can technically store unlimited items this way, however don't come up to me if you find them totally gone any time!

If you are talking about forum items such like sigs and avatars, there are threads for that in the General Section.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Nah, not all of that. I've been a lifer to this game since before it went live. I made this thread as a sort of joke, since CoH had always been my home before and well... it isn't anymore. So this is more of a "moving in" post.
  • Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    reiraku wrote: »
    Nah, not all of that. I've been a lifer to this game since before it went live. I made this thread as a sort of joke, since CoH had always been my home before and well... it isn't anymore. So this is more of a "moving in" post.

Oh. :biggrin:

guess it's up to you then lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    You're nice, so I'll stay with you.

I call dibs on top bunk!

Edit: Also, thank you for reminding me to reset my avatar. I forgot to do that since the account merger.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Some people are a little bit literal over here. The concept of abstract tends to go over their heads a little bit :wink:

Anyways, guess you can put your stuff anywhere, as long as you don't clutter up the roads, there is enough traffic there already.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yew can put yewr stuff in my bank its safe I am 100% NOTan evil supervillian that will rob yew blind. Honest.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!