test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A MEGA Re-introduction (Returning Player)

ringwashereringwashere Posts: 38 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Introductions
Greetings Superheroes!

I'm Ring (or more accurately, RingWasHere thanks to the mandatory account linking) and I'm the leader of the functionally defunct MEGAFORCE. The core of our group were transplants from CoH's Champion server and though they play now only sporadically, many of us including myself, are lifetime subscribers that played from early on in the beta but stepped away from the game for various reasons.

But I'm back, and just in time to welcome the huddled masses coming here from Paragon City. So welcome CoH Veterans!

I'm really interested in teaming with like-minded folks, so in order to facilitate that, let me show you my mind.

brainpan.jpg

I like heroic heroes, and names/costumes/concepts that would actually make a decent comic book that people might buy. I prefer teaming with those kinds of folks too. I enjoy light mission-centric RP from time to time, but standing around for pretend time isn't my cup of tea, too much stuff needs smashing. However, I'm really interested in teaming and exploring the roles and builds collectively to find a decent team experience. Champions Online has always struck me as a particularly solo-oriented game and the one thing I loved about City Of Heroes above all except Tanker Tuesday was how well teams could work together by complimenting each others abilities. It is something that has historically eluded me here in Millennium City.

I can be found in game playing any of the characters in my signature:
Ring (40)
Devildog (40)
Abysstress (40)
Adventure Man (26)
Dragoneer (24)
Smashteroid (27)
Meteor Mite (12)
Cap'n Comet (8)

And a handful of others that come and go.

Anyway, enough about me, let's hear about you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ringwashere on

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks! It's good to be back. But shortly after maintenance ends, I'm going to have to update my post. The Abysstress is 2 bars/chunks/gloops from 40.

Next one to level will most likely be Smashteroid. I need some melee action.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was waiting for Dragoneer to be a fat purple barney... I dunno why.

And welcome!! Again! :D

I'm the adorable kitty :B

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    I was waiting for Dragoneer to be a fat purple barney... I dunno why.
    Because you assumed I had a sense of humor!
    klitty wrote: »
    I'm the adorable kitty :B

Awwwww

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dinahmightcohdinahmightcoh Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Dinah! Thanks for having me. Lets hang out. Also, where's your Avatar, and where is Si's avatar for that matter?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I already exchanged PMs with you but I saw this and figured to pop in and say "hi"!
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate