test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would you create with the Foundry?

keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
Pretty self-explanatory. What would you make in the Foundry? It appears to be a delightfully big topic now. :D

I would make...

Resistance Zero
The story would follow a rebel group composed of like-minded Karkaradons and humans, Karkaradons who didn't bow down to Shadow Destroyer, who know what he's doing is wrong for their people. They perform various sabotage operations, always skirting past the Destroyer's robot armies, and yet they can't seem to be able to put anything more than a small dent in Shadow Destroyer's plan.

That's where you come in. Assist the Sharktooth Rebellion to fight for freedom for their people and all of Multifaria!

... spoilers, it turns out to be a failure and the whole rebellion dies, but not before taking out several key parts of Shadow Destroyer's armies and paving the way for the proper Resistance to work. Also features a boss fight against Multifarian Nighthawk for the finale! Don't worry, your characters get out fine.
Post edited by keikomyst on

Comments

• Options
    haleakalahaleakala Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    95% homage. An experiment conducted Bumbershoot, Ltd. has gone horribly wrong. Character(s) are sent in to rescue an undercover agent, Alicia, and shut down the facility. +1 nerd points to those who recognize just what has gone wrong and what kind of opposition the character(s) might face.

I been a long time leaving but I'm going to be a long time gone.

Willie Nelson

T.U.F.K.A.S. (the user formerly known as Scarlyng)
    Wrong on the CO forums since November, 2008
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd love to reprise my most successful tabletop adventure, the Magna Carta Scenario, although I fear I could only do it if we can import textures from NWO. (Brief synopsis: a group of the less-sane villains from the various Enemies books, led by ol' Foxbat himself, become convinced that if they could go back in time and prevent King John from being forced to issue the Magna Carta, a written version of what was usually a mere verbal proclamation, they could change history so that the US would be a monarchy and they would of course be kings. Our Heroes find the lab they used, a few moments after they left, and must follow them back before the timeline is irreversibly altered. In history, John backed down before the baronial protests when he compared his armies and theirs at Runnymeade; in this, he challenges the barons to a combat of champions to decide the question, with the villains as his chosen champions, and Our Heroes serving as the champions for the baronial side.)

I've also outlined in another thread an idea for an arc centered around Kevin Poe escaping Stronghold and building his strength so he can avenge himself upon you...

That's just the first two off the top of my head. I'm really hoping that one day we're given the opportunity to create these stories for the community's perusal.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jonsills wrote: »
    I'd love to reprise my most successful tabletop adventure, the Magna Carta Scenario, although I fear I could only do it if we can import textures from NWO. (Brief synopsis: a group of the less-sane villains from the various Enemies books, led by ol' Foxbat himself, become convinced that if they could go back in time and prevent King John from being forced to issue the Magna Carta, a written version of what was usually a mere verbal proclamation, they could change history so that the US would be a monarchy and they would of course be kings. Our Heroes find the lab they used, a few moments after they left, and must follow them back before the timeline is irreversibly altered. In history, John backed down before the baronial protests when he compared his armies and theirs at Runnymeade; in this, he challenges the barons to a combat of champions to decide the question, with the villains as his chosen champions, and Our Heroes serving as the champions for the baronial side.)

I've also outlined in another thread an idea for an arc centered around Kevin Poe escaping Stronghold and building his strength so he can avenge himself upon you...

That's just the first two off the top of my head. I'm really hoping that one day we're given the opportunity to create these stories for the community's perusal.

What the....educational....a history lesson...in a video game!?!?....

I'd play it.
  • Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nemesis missions.
    And also see how hard i can make missions, PVP has been the only challenge for a long time.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would make this arc that I was trying to make in Architect back in CoH, but couldn't realize fully with its limitations.

You have a very young fan who looks up to you and takes up the mantle of superhero against the advice of others. You save him from danger and try to dissuade him, but he is stubborn. In a later map he is overwhelmed by the reality of danger and dies fighting some street thugs; you are too late to save him. His mother suffers such incredible grief that superpowers manifest in her. Depending on your actions, she becomes a hero or villain.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As much as I am "against" a Foundry...on the idea that I would much rather have actual content created by the devs instead...

...if we were to get Foundry...I would simply create my own Nemesis missions.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    tenthyrtenthyr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As much as I am "against" a Foundry...on the idea that I would much rather have actual content created by the devs instead...

...if we were to get Foundry...I would simply create my own Nemesis missions.

You kinda miss the point of a Foundry. It allows us to create our own content in a game where, right now, there isn't any guaranteeing the dev's will go back to make content at all.
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tenthyr wrote: »
    You kinda miss the point of a Foundry. It allows us to create our own content in a game where, right now, there isn't any guaranteeing the dev's will go back to make content at all.

I get that point.

My point is...if they had the time and resources to implement this...I would rather they use the time and resources to create actual in game content.

Anyways...this is all beside the point of the thread.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I never created any missions using the MA in CoH, instead playing "Dev Choice" arcs, or those recommended by dugfromthearth, who wrote a series of posts on the CoH forums pointing out his favorites at different level ranges.

That said, I would love to make a few nemesis missions. The origin of one of my heroes only made sense to me after I created his nemesis, and it would be really fun to have his nemesis say relevant dialogue, rather than the generic stuff that we understandably get in nemesis missions.

I would also make at least one origin story. One of my heroes has such a complex background that I have never written out her bio, since it's really more of a short story than a couple of paragraphs.

In fact for personal usage, I think nemesis, origin and rp stories will work really well in the Foundry.
  • Options
    visionstorm01visionstorm01 Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nothing!

I would leach on other's creations for my own content-playing* pleasure without providing anything back to the community!

*insert evil maniacal laugh*

*provided that they (Cryptic) do this thing (the Foundry) properly and allow us to use them as alternate leveling content
    I would attempt to recreate some of my original Champions pnp scenarios...

One in particular has so much irony that I don't think I could resist trying to make it. It's a scenario I created and ran at a convention back in 1986...

The concept is simple; a group of heroes go rogue and your team has to take them down. Turns out the actual heroes have been captured and replaced by villains emulating their powers...

The irony? One of the heroes' name was Paragon. The name I came up for the scenario? Going Rogue...

Remember, this was well before CoX was even a glimmer in the creator's eyes...

I sometimes wonder if one of the future CoX devs played in that game...

:tongue:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would read up and study more of the Champions Lore and recreate some chains around them in the Foundry. I would also create my own story arcs mixing my own characters and that of my friends into epic tellings of their adventures in Millennium City following the events that are played by what we have done in the game so far.

Basically follow up content of what the game is already lacking and a whole fresh new story of my own.
  • Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would read up and study more of the Champions Lore and recreate some chains around them in the Foundry.

I was hoping someone would say this.
    I'm to lazy to do it my self, but i think i would enjoy learning about CO lore by playing foundry missions based on the pnp books

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Depends on how flexible the Foundry ends up being.

- Some mission in this place.

- A mission where you're captured and experimented upon by a sect of psionics. The experimentation ends up manifesting a special ability in you, where you have out-of-body experiences that enable you to telepathically operate buttons from afar and scout ahead.

- A mission involving some miner dude's base and Warlord/Black Talon, who gained access to schematics enabling their armor to transform into an invincible drill machine. The giant armor dude is now seeking to use the new technology to rob the subterranean base of its power core, so you have to stop him and his flunkies. Of course, when facing a giant invincible drill machine, it can rather quickly devolve into a case of running from an advancing wall of death.

- "Blackout": Followup to Whiteout where some weird guy commissions various supervillains to infiltrate Steelhead and let the captured Roin'esh free. Said hypothetical mission involves villains disappearing and reappearing as Roin'esh doppelgangers, machinery going haywire, Cyberlord kicking asses, and maybe explaining what the hell is going on with Mechanon these days.

- Hostage mission that involves infiltrating a captured mansion and stealthily taking out squads of thugs stationed around the place. Charging into the main foyer, where the hostages are held, causes the boss to call in all his remaining squads to help kill you. If you're caught by a spotter in any squad, they will call for help, causing the two room-adjacent mobs to charge in and attack you as well.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    drreverenddrreverend Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For bigger, lore related stuff, I'd really need to read up on the Champions lore. Can't quite get away with making stuff up when there's nothing told to us in lore yet, because odds are? It's probably somewhere. Reminds me, I need to find out how the Fair Folk work in Champions lore.

I'd probably start out with doing a CO version of the arc I wrote in CoH to teach myself how to use AE, "Heart of Brass", which was about a supervillain archaeologist/tomb robber and her army of historic robots (like Terra Cotta warriors and Da Vinci's robots) robbing the city museum for the artifact they needed to resurrect Talos, the mythical giant robot from Greek myth. It quickly turned into a tribute to Roy Harryhausen films, especially Clash of the Titans. Would be pretty cool being able to get a final boss fight against Talos itself.

A lot of my stuff, I admit, would be for my own amusement and narrowly tailored to RP stuff. But maybe as I get the hang of things, might try taking a crack at writing more accessible mission arcs.
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would ove to make a Mission or series of missions where all the Nemisis you have created team up against you. Mix Bunker Buster and Nemcon, but keep your Active Nem as the leader. You fight them one by one leading to a team-up with upto 5 vs you or you and a team you bring.

-Having a foundry would be a good source to create NPC characters for heroes as well, that way we could have our own Jimmie (help i am in trouble again) Olsen.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i would build another around the Mechanon costume I made for my random Villains since for some reason he is not in CO. (and I know he is mentioned a couple of times, but that doesnt count)
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First up will be the award winning Club Caprice Containment Challenge.
    An open instance for up to five players with ever increasing waves of sighing vampires,
    succubi, demons, cat chicks, dragon ladies, robot loverboys and conspicuous clones to smack down.

Poltergeist Pizza Party.They only moved the polygons!
    Little Italy's facelift cost much more than most realize.
    Dead pixels have been disturbed and rise up like devil yeast to consume the streets.
    Free the captive restaurant patrons and employees from the doughy demons,
    meat eating meatballs, and cheesy strings of bad food jokes.

Then Purple Reign: Prince of Lies , you have to defend the mind machine from
    waves of strangely dressed invading assassins to keep the people from
    comprehending the terrible truth about Champions Online.

Then Nemesis Alarm
    A klaxon was placed somewhere in your super hero warhouse/loft. Its driving you insane.
    Destroy everything in order to find that damn alarm and turn it off.
  • Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd create an adventure that involves the infiltration of a Gadroon colony, high-jacking a transport to board and disable a Gadroon battle-ship that just arrived into earth orbit.
    Or maybe an assault on a Quallar or Gadroon Moon-base. Something spacey.
    Visiting another planet that is being over-run by the Gadroon or Quallar and you have to help the denizens of that planet repel the invaders.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A mish that involves punching Rob Mahogany in the face OVER AND OVER AND OVER! >:C
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    A mish that involves punching Rob Mahogany in the face OVER AND OVER AND OVER! >:C
    That, I think, would be a very popular mission. It is its own reward.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I might make a very difficult mission that requires the use of stealth to infiltrate a Viper base and take out the commander. If you take too long to defeat the patrols, they summon back-up. Defeating them quickly is key and players with Night Warrior may have an advantage.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Going Clubbing

Viper Agents have pumped a new form of Draysha into the air conditioning system of Club Caprice to sow mayhem in the heart of the city.

Superheroes have been reduced to savages, attacking one another. We have sealed the club, but with Harmon Labs technology we can teleport you inside the panic room. This is a one-way trip. We need you to find the source of the Draysha gas and put a stop to it. Be warned, you will be attacked by superheroes and should be prepared to fight people you might recognize.

(You may even turn on the heroes you go in with. )

We have granted you an apparatus to filter draysha, but we do not know if it will combat this new form

----

Mission flow: Panic Room > ambush opening door > dance floor > erratic moving patrols > backside ambush > stealthed Viper agent > obtain clue > fight bouncer > more groups > stealthed viper agent > elevator codes > maintenance > confront Viper Boss. > disable draysha device.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    keikomyst wrote: »
    Pretty self-explanatory. What would you make in the Foundry? It appears to be a delightfully big topic now. :D

I would make...

Resistance Zero
    The story would follow a rebel group composed of like-minded Karkaradons and humans, Karkaradons who didn't bow down to Shadow Destroyer, who know what he's doing is wrong for their people. They perform various sabotage operations, always skirting past the Destroyer's robot armies, and yet they can't seem to be able to put anything more than a small dent in Shadow Destroyer's plan.

That's where you come in. Assist the Sharktooth Rebellion to fight for freedom for their people and all of Multifaria!

... spoilers, it turns out to be a failure and the whole rebellion dies, but not before taking out several key parts of Shadow Destroyer's armies and paving the way for the proper Resistance to work. Also features a boss fight against Multifarian Nighthawk for the finale! Don't worry, your characters get out fine.

That sounds awesome. That said, I had always hoped the game would make some kind of extension of Resistance, that is, show how the other zones would look in the Resistance universe (Resistance world Canada, Resistance world desert, and so forth) . Seems like it would have been somewhat easy to do since they would not have to change much beyond the mobs and some locations.

In any case I would probably go for a Resistance-themed deal as well but have it deal with the Qliphotic realm and it's interactions with the Resistance world. With the actions of Shadow Destroyer, it seems like it would be even more unstable situation than the regular Champions world.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would create missions where the bad guys are attacking and you have to defend npcs or a base or both or you know whatever. Like in aftershock when you have to stand your ground as waves of zombies attack. We spend enough to going to the bad guys to beat them up while they're just trying to stand around and look dumb and talk about how dumb they are... time for them to come after us!

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Going Clubbing

Viper Agents have pumped a new form of Draysha into the air conditioning system of Club Caprice to sow mayhem in the heart of the city.

Superheroes have been reduced to savages, attacking one another. We have sealed the club, but with Harmon Labs technology we can teleport you inside the panic room. This is a one-way trip. We need you to find the source of the Draysha gas and put a stop to it. Be warned, you will be attacked by superheroes and should be prepared to fight people you might recognize.

(You may even turn on the heroes you go in with. )

We have granted you an apparatus to filter draysha, but we do not know if it will combat this new form

----

Mission flow: Panic Room > ambush opening door > dance floor > erratic moving patrols > backside ambush > stealthed Viper agent > obtain clue > fight bouncer > more groups > stealthed viper agent > elevator codes > maintenance > confront Viper Boss. > disable draysha device.

YO! Your a SUPERSTAR IN THE DRAYSHA BAR \o/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd make an arc where you save the Planet of Soviet Bears from the forces of Capitalist Dogs.
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would create a mission where Witchcraft and Defender invites me to their apartment and my main objective would be to try to settle their relationship problems. Mission success means asking the right questions for each of them, with a huge selection of them to pick from in the interaction windows.
  • Options
    drreverenddrreverend Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I kind of want to make a mission where we're sucked into Foxbat's HERO System tabletop game.
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There are a lot of old PnP RP arcs I'd love to adapt, as well as some of the storylines in the CoJ RP I've been running here.

Additionally, I'd like to create some nemesis variants. I'd like to create a good, gritty noir mystery that's heavy in storytelling. And I want to create a bank of sharable sets to run fr RP. and it might be fun to design a PVP map, even if it's not something I play.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would create ALL, the story lines. Ever.

For all my characters to do everything ever.

Editors. I do love you so.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The foundry? Man, I would probably see if we can re-create some of the great history that has happened in the Champion's Universe, such as The Battle of Detroit. Fighting wave after wave of destroids, mega-destroids, Grond, Doctor Destroyer. It would be simply epic!
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd make the one click exploit mission everyone will use as their go-to.

Then I would take my backlog of fanfic and reapply it to the CO universe.

And if that didn't work, I'd write a novella and force players to click on the "continue" button for 45 minutes.

I'd be the king of the foundry, I would.
    edited November 2012
    I have a longstanding Champions Pen and Paper campaign (about 15 years now) that I might mine for some of the better stories.

I might also look into porting some of the old, out of print, Champions PnP adventures adventures over.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    finalslapsfinalslaps Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fight through halls of Justin Bieber fans and fight Justin Bieber at the end. He would be really weak.
  • Options
    shigeru138shigeru138 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd try to port over some of my home-baked Champions PnP adventures and use some canon Champions villains to make it work.

VIPER on VIPER crime

When a squad of VIPER agents attacks another squad in the middle of a robbery, you know something is fishy.

It turns out, Doctor Timothy Blank (from the Project Stein base) has been using civilians as guinea pigs in a public Draysha experiment and it has jeopardized the security of a "rival" VIPER base. That Base's Commander enlists the services of some of Dragon Branch to take out Blank and his rogue nest. But Blank has some contingencies of his own (maybe even enlisting a Nemesis).

This mission would set up Blank's transformation into King Cobra and the creation/defection of supervillains to form King Cobra's villainour organization COIL).

There's room for investigation, saving the hostages, temporarily teaming up with a villainous group to defeat another, fighing supervillains, boom!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    i Would Create All, The Story Lines. Ever.

For All My Characters To Do Everything Ever.

Editors. I Do Love You So.

YEAH! All The Storylines!!! AMERICA!!! XD

• Options
    pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would enthusiastically try to create a mission arc, featuring Dr. Kaufmann as the villain, then give up after 10 minutes, because I can't work with editors. At all. :tongue:
  • Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Okay this is going to be interesting.
    If recently people saw two characters: Guardian NeXtday (a girl with twin pistols, gattling gun and ego blade with school uniform + hex field armor) and Viridian Sonata (a much smaller girl with heavy weapons and unarmed) running about in Ren Cen and actually bothered to check their profiles, you'll know what I'll talking about.

Basically I would create contents that link their storylines together.

NeXtday's job (obviously a secret part-time one lol) is to hunt down special lifeforms called "Protoforms" that is said to birthed by the gaia itself as they pose a threat to humanity, alas her friend got killed by one on their missions and become her armor, giving her self heal + Ego Weaponary on top of her pistol powers. NeXtday is confused about the "Protoform" that attacked them since different to others this one actually shows intelligence.
    Sonata is one of NeXtday's classmate unaware of NeXtday's identity, just as no one figured out that she is also a protoform. Most protoforms are of the beast type, however Sonata is a 1-in-300 kind and loving intelligent Fairy-Type that is a complete opposite of the Savage Animal-like Beast-Type. Gaia made the two types of protoforms to induce its own balance. Seeing clearly a beast type with intelligent is showing up Sonata felt that the balance is broken and tried to dive deeper to found out the reason why.

See, so many potential there for not one, but multiple mission arcs, I myself can come up with 10 spreading in vast areas. I hope Cryptic do it right this time.

I don't know if Cryptic would allow people to put their alts into their missions...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I will re-create City of Heroes in its entirety!

I wish.

I'd probably re-create this AE storyarc I did in which my character goes back in time with a guide and purposely messes up history and kickstarting evolution and technology way sooner than it was supposed to.

The American Civil War ended up with men who were just used as husks in Cyberpunk Victorian garb while women reigned supreme trying to genetically engineer themselves to be a perfect being.

I guess Teleios has competition.
  • Options
    freakstreakfreakstreak Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'll personally recreate some of my story arcs from CoX, adjusting them to fit the CO universe, plus many stories i wanted to RP, but didn't have the chance yet..
    witchcraft.jpg

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would create a series of short missions for characters levels 5-15, just as an alternate set of things to do at low level.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nepht wrote: »

You know... its entirely possible we could have a confrontation between Rob Mahogany, Foxbat, and Starship Captain James T. Kirk - in the middle of a lunchmeat factory.
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You know... its entirely possible we could have a confrontation between Rob Mahogany, Foxbat, and Starship Captain James T. Kirk - in the middle of a lunchmeat factory.

Are you trying to create a ham overload? That might just destroy the universe. :biggrin:
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    YEAH! All The Storylines!!! AMERICA!!! XD

What about Canada. :confused:

Naw, in all seriousness I would probably make way too many about my assortments of characters as well as some for RP purposes.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I would create a series of short missions for characters levels 5-15, just as an alternate set of things to do at low level.

Possibly the best argument yet for this to go through.

• Options
    twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What about Canada. :confused:

It's across the river from MC. From the looks of it, there are two tall buildings and a lot of forest. Which means they caught Canada's essence perfectly.
    edited December 2012
    twg042370 wrote: »
    It's across the river from MC. From the looks of it, there are two tall buildings and a lot of forest. Which means they caught Canada's essence perfectly.
    That's Windsor, Ontario. In real life, Windsor is indeed just south of Detroit, MI, just across the river...