test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vehicles restricted in Adventure Packs?

meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
edited November 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
There is huge oversight with vehicles, regarding adventure packs (strangely, not comic series - or at least not Whiteout, not sure about Aftershock).

Vehicles can't be used in AP outdoor maps, right now I know that this is impossible in the jungle maps of Serpent Lantern. Don't know if also in Multifarian Millenium City and Demonflame version of Qliphoth.

This restriction should be rather removed. It makes completely no sense to not be able of flying with vehicle on any outdoor map.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vendincevendince Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I've been wondering about that, to be honest.

Okay, I can kind of see it in Canada, since there's a snow storm going on. But then why does other travel powers work in that crisis?
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There is huge oversight with vehicles, regarding adventure packs (strangely, not comic series - or at least not Whiteout, not sure about Aftershock).

Vehicles can't be used in AP outdoor maps, right now I know that this is impossible in the jungle maps of Serpent Lantern. Don't know if also in Multifarian Millenium City and Demonflame version of Qliphoth.

This restriction should be rather removed. It makes completely no sense to not be able of flying with vehicle on any outdoor map.

I agree with all of the above . I would love to be able to fly my jet in Aftershock.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • polishlightningpolishlightning Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They also cannot be used in the Vibora Bay Crisis. I was disappointed in that.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They also cannot be used in the Vibora Bay Crisis. I was disappointed in that.

Yeah I noticed that as well. The one mish were you need to be able to FLY and you cant use your jet.

Thats Cryptic logic for you.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!