test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

costume peice unlock help

thebrownowlthebrownowl Posts: 26 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Costumes and Concepts
I've recently been revamping a power suit for a character I had and deleted a while ago that i have brought back, made 90% of the mecha suit but was wondering if there was any costume pieces avaliable to emulate the "antena" that most anime mecha suits have on the side of the helmet (see pic for refrence) http://art.ngfiles.com/images/85/superkusokao_mecha-suit-for-the-ladies.png that was NOT only available from the Z-store?

i should mention that I'm using the hat & helmet head type.
Post edited by thebrownowl on

Comments

• Options
    benevonbenevon Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think you might be out of luck on that one. The only things that come to my mind ARE only available through the C store, and I don't know of the top of my head that they would work with the hat and helmet option anyway.

My Characters on PRIMUS
    Toons and costumes thread
    @Benevon
    Leader of Super Serious Brooding Vigilantes
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Only thing i can think is this: http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Mecha_Wings_%28Side_Accessory%29
    And it's from Z-Store, but then again, the set has most parts that Mecha Suits really needs.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thebrownowlthebrownowl Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for your input, I actually looked into the sakura mech set, the only parts I think look helpful are the robot eye and the mech jetpack with wings thing, i HAVE althrough found a costume peice that would be helpful, the Ear Caps Antennae unlocked with the robotic aural enchancement drop from whiteout.

but it seem google has lied and it isn't avalable for hats & heads