test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Content Idea (Youtube Made it interesting)

mknance2008mknance2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestions Box
PWE i found an interesting video the game ingame admits and says mechanon alot in CO
this would be nice and you could start from scratch after it happens and make the super hero world the way you see fit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVLelCDehnk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So basically, Mechanon just copies what Doctor Destroyer allready did.
    Or are you saying that the current game needs to be nuked from the orbit?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    So basically, Mechanon just copies what Doctor Destroyer allready did.
    Or are you saying that the current game needs to be nuked from the orbit?

I sense bitterness, Captain...
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its about time we have a new big super villain thats equivalent to Dr. D!,honestly, I think Mechanon tops him, but seriously, Mechanon+Adventure Pack/Comic series=Awesome content,wait, no, we need something bigger than a comic series for mechanon, I'd suggest having him take over UNTIL's electronic systems,defender possibly, and several Tech Heroes and try to kill everyone with nanobots, and the player having to fight through all of his pawns until getting to him.
  • mknance2008mknance2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I was thinking mechanon wipes the planet but not everything gets destroyed but humans still alive in a forcefield building and he branches out in all zones with new quests etc in all zones
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I was thinking mechanon wipes the planet but not everything gets destroyed but humans still alive in a forcefield building and he branches out in all zones with new quests etc in all zones

What you are suggesting here is to remake the game.
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I can only see something like this happening in an adventure pack,since the city would have to be the same after you complete the quest,but I would think that Mechanon would take over major groups,such as UNTIL and VIPER,and use their technology to make an army,which the player and other heroes must fight,eventually getting to the source of how he took over their systems,perhaps a commander of mechanon's new army,and after fighting him,take the fight to Mechanon himself,perhaps on a secluded area,or someplace nobody ever expected him to be at,perhaps the moon maybe?
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There's a mission in MC, around level 26 or so, where you help some refugee bigfoot, and one of the missions involves recovering a weapon that was at least party responsible for wiping out their planet/dimension. That is fertile grounds for some new content...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I agree with the idea to bring Mechanon into the game, but not like this.

Mechanon is knowingly trying to turn machines agains mankind. Not that he wouldn't try to use an orbital death ray. He actually tried that before, but failed.
    To put it simple: I'd rather have the Mechanon content revolve around him trying to steal a powerful weapon rather than him actually using one. And not just because a complete overhaul of the game world into a "post-mechapocalyptic" setting would be too much work for too little gain.