test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Calling all COH/COV'ers (and everyone else): Millennium Warhawk Society Recruiting

galacticcowbotgalacticcowbot Posts: 12 Arc User
All heroes are welcome, not just refugees from COH/COV.
Visit: http://millenniumwarhawkssociety.guildportal.com
To Join click here: Join Milleniumm Warhawk Society

The Millennium Warhawk Society, is a light-to-medium Role-Play group.
PVP experts and PVP'ers also very welcome.

RP and PVP is NOT required. We feel RP is just another way to have fun and enrich the gaming experience.

The Millennium Warhawk Society, offers a home for heroes displaced from the tragic destruction of Paragon City. It is unknown at this time if the destruction was limited to Paragon City, or was worldwide.

The founders of the Millenium Warhawk Society, Dread-Hawk and Galactic Cowboy, are also from the alternate reality of Paragon City. They arrived here in Millenium City a few years ago, in unrelated incidents. Let us introduce you to Champions Online and we will gladly share our knowledge of the game.

This Society is named in honor of the Warhawks of Paragon, a Super Group in the game City of Heroes.

The original Warhawks of Paragon City were blessed with several excellent writers. ( I am obviously not one of them ). There are many written stories and a rich lore, complete with a timeline.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game or reply to this post or post to the General forum on our website.
In game contacts: @Galactic_Cowboy or @Prince-Power

Cari?osos saludos,
Galactic Cowboy
Post edited by galacticcowbot on

Comments

• mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sound interesting, but I'm not from COH can I join?

I'm very lonely for a while now, since new player don't find friend early
  • lavoszxlavoszx Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ill think about joining, i am a refugee from CoX was @lavos2007 there and i think i am here too but id have to check, last i was here was feb 2011

edit: before accounts had to be linked to PWE, im hoping this game lasts a long while, id hate to see it go the way of CoH, shutdown not for lack of profit, but other reasons that nobody but the top bigwigs in Asia know about

i did purchase a Lifetime Gold membership in 2011, and if i have only one complaint i can tag this game with atm, its the lack of variety in body-types/styles you can as far as character 3d model geometry that bugs me, too many things are linked to multiple body size/shape sliders which is kinda a pain, definitly gonna be missing my female chars on CoH, then again, im gonna miss CoH period, it was definitly more polished and had much nicer albeit somewhat graphically dated content, the endgame content was far more enticing

edit 2: i know the previous edit sounded a little stuck-up with the praise of CoH, and tho CO was a little underwhelming when i was here in Feb 2011, there have been several nice changes, most notably to power trees and even new powerset types such as Earth and Wind, and i do intend to buy a vehicle and maybe the Lemurian Power Armor BC-device tonight assuming i dont need a lvl 10 char on CO to buy Zen, and heck, i hate the general idea of Lockboxes, but im not gonna have too much to do with ~700 Zen leftover so i might buy a few, when i logged in yesterday i had like 7500 Zen simply from monthly Stipends over all those months, im just glad to see the benefits of being a Lifetime Gold havent been removed
    edited October 2012
    just giving notice but my character MasterWorks Unit 1 needs a reinvite, had to delete and remake him due to a 1st SS/Starter Gear mistake
    edited October 2012
    also what time of day are the members of this SG most-active? logged in a couple times prior to 8pm last night and didnt see anyone online