test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What's obviously missing

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestions Box
I must notice that there is a lack of Team Buffing Skills outside of Slotted Passives, and the ones provided don't do much. So, without further adieu...

Rally
+Active Support skill that applies the "Rally!" buff to self
(Rally! increases Damage resistance and Crowd Control Resistance moderately for allies within 50 feet of you for 30 seconds.)
(Advantage - 2 - Teammates receive a flat damage absorption bonus in addition)
-45 Second Cooldown

Cheer
+Active Support skill that applies the "Cheer!" buff to self
(Cheer! increases Critical Chance moderately and Critical Severity slightly for allies within a 50 foot Radius for 30 seconds)
(Advantage - 2 - Demoralizes opponents and reduces their defense and offense slightly)
-45 Second Cooldown

Resolve
+Active Support skill that applies the "Don't Back Down" buff to self
(Don't Back Down increases Offense moderately and provides Energy over Time for allies within a 50 foot Radius for 30 seconds.)
(Advantage - 2 - Allies also receive Endorphin Rush, which is a small HoT buff, for 10 seconds)
-45 Second Cooldown

Being Active Support, not Active Offense/Defense skills, these are not affected by the use of Active Offense/Defense skills. Active Supports are also Unique in the fact that while they do impose a Cooldown on each other once activated, the cooldown imposed on other Active Support skills is only 15 Seconds. Meaning you can use one of these and not have to wait too long to use a different one if you need to direct battle flow quickly.

Allies need to be near you to receive the effects of the buff you apply to yourself, and every additional rank applies an extra stack (Up to 3 stacks total).
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    if the buff applies to yourself as well, it should be either an offense or defense. otherwise it can stack on top of those and would be used as a self buff.
  • Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    jasinblaze wrote: »
    if the buff applies to yourself as well, it should be either an offense or defense. otherwise it can stack on top of those and would be used as a self buff.

I think those are supposed to be like Howl.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    i think they are great idea, but they seem a little more effective than howl with just adds a stack of enrage and fears the enemy. i would support them as active def and off that buffs the whole team.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    jasinblaze wrote: »

The buff applied on you is to center the location. The person using them doesn't gain the effects, but his/her allies do.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

• Options
    edited October 2012
    if as stated
    /signed
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Needs moar...

• Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    VIPER commander guys in SL have an interesting buff. It has the guy speak into a megaphone and then all nearby VIPER guys have a buff card of some sort on them that I don't see for long due to their defeat being imminent.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]