test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood Moon lockout

cerebellumcerebellum Posts: 74
edited October 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
Since the new Blood Moon thing I can't get into the game at all. Please fix this quickly. A friend of mine can't get in at all either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhazael1984rhazael1984 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Mine crashes at the starting cryptic loading screen :(
  • rhymere#3035 rhymere Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Mine crashes at the starting cryptic loading screen :(

Same! I'm reinstalling the entire game for the third time!
  • remiel8remiel8 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here crashes wen the cryptic logo comes on, let me know if re install works please :)
  • crappynamerulescrappynamerules Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here, friends also getting the same problem...is anyone even in the game at all right now?
  • rhymere#3035 rhymere Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here, friends also getting the same problem...is anyone even in the game at all right now?

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2557241&posted=1#post2557241
  • valasquavalasqua Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I just checked and I was able to patch and get into the game. So it's not affecting everyone.
  • crappynamerulescrappynamerules Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Okay, after a few failed tries, I randomly got in, haven't run into it yet, can't seem to find rhyme or reason for the crash.
  • drannicdrannic Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    We have someone looking into crashes. If you could, please post your account handle in any future posts, so we can look up any crashes from your account and hunt down the exact issue you may be having.
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios