test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What I would really like.

arimikamiarimikami Posts: 475 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestions Box
I would very much like more missions where I get to kill characters from Twilight.
Post edited by arimikami on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There is one.
    End of story.
    This isn't Twilight Online.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Actually, in Vibora Bay, during a certain mission chain you do fight Edmund Cully, a high(?) ranking member of the New Shadows gang of vampires.

Just the one.
  • arimikamiarimikami Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I've done that one. I'd like to beat up more of the cast of that series.
  • sers1sers1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    where's the mission where you can kill the werewolf that stops every quarter of his life to take off his shirt?!?
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not signed.

Twilight gets a lot of hate, but Cryptic cannot actively bash it in their games. There is a lot of parody material in this game, but it's still subtile, as good parody is supposed to be. If it stops being subtile, it stops being funny for everyone who doesn't actively hate the subject of the parody. And after all, there are Twilight fans amongst the players too.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1. Make your Nemesis some Twilight character you want to kill
    2. Join every Nemesis Alert possible
    3. Profit
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited October 2012
    Not signed.

Twilight gets a lot of hate, but Cryptic cannot actively bash it in their games. There is a lot of parody material in this game, but it's still subtile, as good parody is supposed to be. If it stops being subtile, it stops being funny for everyone who doesn't actively hate the subject of the parody. And after all, there are Twilight fans amongst the players too.

I can see what you're saying about it ceasing to be fun for some players and do agree with that. On the other hand, it is possible for a parody to not be subtle and still not be insulting to what it's a parody of.
    edited October 2012
    bioshrike wrote: »
    1. Make your Nemesis some Twilight character you want to kill
    2. Join every Nemesis Alert possible
    3. Profit

You wouldn't happen to know how to make them sparkle, would you? :smile:
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    arimikami wrote: »
    You wouldn't happen to know how to make them sparkle, would you? :smile:

Power Armor. It gives them Invulnerability, which comes with a sparkle aura - and of course; with +200% defense and lots of firepower. Not sure if you'd want that. :redface:
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Oh come on guys!

Honestly, who here hasn't had a secret desire to wipe Twilight out of existance?

I would find it rather cathartic. It could even save lives...
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • gansetseggansetseg Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Power Armor. It gives them Invulnerability, which comes with a sparkle aura - and of course; with +200% defense and lots of firepower. Not sure if you'd want that. :redface:

Honestly, PA Nemesis are pretty easy to wreck. Mine's never given me any trouble at all. Of course, I've got lots of sexy charge attacks that go way over his invuln and I can actually block, so.