test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nasty shocks & hopeful returns.

formerlygeorgemiformerlygeorgemi Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Introductions
Hi. You most likely wont remember who the heck i am buuut, lemmie bring you up to speed. I USED to go by the name of Georgemiser and had characters like Mr Meltdown and such. But i went away from CO for a long time and only came back after hearing that City of heroes was going to die. The reason for my absence is a sudden drop in my liove of escapism which happenbed in april. I'm worried to death that i will stop enjoying foction and characters like superheroes so i've come back..however it seems i was gone for a little too long as my account is now missing. :frown: (Or i've forgoten my password.) so i made a new one.

And WOW have things changed. Champions Online looks bigger and better than ever. New Archetypes new costumes new travel powers. It's SO exciting. Ok, so i've kinda lost my characters, but i can start all over again so it's no biggy. Anyway, i'll promise to do better this time and not go away for so long. However if i HAVE just lost my pasword on my old account, please feel free to tell me, only i tried to send a password recovery and it doesn't recognise my e-mail adress. See ya later guys. *super hugs* :smile: