test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Idf Form/ice Cage Bug

underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
FORM:Inertial Dampening Field is currently being turned off automatically whenever your hit with an Ice Cage. Tested Ice Cage vs FORM:Enrage and it stayed on as expected. Did not test with any other forms. This bug puts IDF users at a bit of a disadvantage.

On a separate note. Inertial Dampening Field still has no energy return mechanism. I still believe it needs one to be on the same page with other forms. Look at Compassion for example. Boosts Healing/Damage/ and has energy return. I don't think they're quite on the same page in the current state.:frown:
Post edited by underchicken on

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,087 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FORM:Inertial Dampening Field is currently being turned off automatically whenever your hit with an Ice Cage. Tested Ice Cage vs FORM:Enrage and it stayed on as expected. Did not test with any other forms. This bug puts IDF users at a bit of a disadvantage.

On a separate note. Inertial Dampening Field still has no energy return mechanism. I still believe it needs one to be on the same page with other forms. Look at Compassion for example. Boosts Healing/Damage/ and has energy return. I don't think they're quite on the same page in the current state.:frown:

IDF currently as a "form" Power is a joke, not quite as "funny" as PFF being a passive, but considering it doesnt work effectively with PFF, i'd say it was almost as bad.

Mental Discipline and IDF are the only forms I think which have been left behind in the form reform.

IDF's dmg absorption is not even good anymore :(, only has any really noticeable effect on dodge tanks/invuln builds.

I hope not only PFF and IDF get a look at very soon but also the entire force powerset. It's in a rough state atm.
  • Options
    underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So I recently had my IDF constantly disabled in a duel against someone without Ice Cage. But I believe it was Backhand Chop that was doing it this time. If I remember correctly, don't both of these use Interrupt?

With the new Telepathy Set being focused on Interrupts I would like to see this issue with IDF being disabled dealt with sooner rather then later.:frown: