test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with Telios Clone mission

bluephoenix1bluephoenix1 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I was playing last night and I had a problem with the Telios clone mission. I would go over to talk to the Telios Clone,and then none of the ambushers would show up for me to fight. I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue,cause a few of us that was playing that mission having the same problem.

(I hope I wasn't rambling with that)
Post edited by bluephoenix1 on

Comments

• rebelscum58rebelscum58 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Assuming the mission you mean is the one in Canada just after you come out of the crisis, then yeah. I have the same problem here.
  • sinesloschensinesloschen Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have the same problem, too. It's seem to be a failed "trigger", probably at the sequence of spawn enemies. I think we will wait for the next update.
  • drannicdrannic Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The issue with the mission "The Perfect Prey" was suppose to be resolved with the update that was pushed to LIVE this morning. Please attempt to complete the mission again, and report back with any issues that you may come across.
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    it is still not working for me that well !!
    I'm so happy :D
    edited October 2012
    What do you mean by not working "that well"? Where did the mission break, and what were you able to see?
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • blkjackwilliamsblkjackwilliams Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I was both unable and able to finish this mission on one character I attempted it with. The character was same level and gear both times. The only difference between the two times was Time (the failed attempt was about mid-day CST while the success was in the 10PM-12am area) and number of smoke grenades given by the leutenant.

The failed run, I was given 5 smoke grenades, and they never depleted when used. The successful run had only 1 smoke grenade, that was properly consumed when used.
    edited October 2012
    I believe that the second attempt was after the fix. Recently with the fixed to this mission, we also changed the smoke grenades to a Single Grenade, that the mission consumes instead of granted only 5 single use grenades.
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios