test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

your top 3 wishes for champions

2»

Comments

• neojin777neojin777 Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I didn't say anything about a new server, you assumed I did. I said people who are elsewhere doing PvP will end up staying there more often. I wouldn't be telling people about failing and being smart when you said FLIGHT IS OVERPOWERED.

I have zero tolerance for this kind of noobery. All your 'knowledge' of servers and shards doesn't improve your game.

Throw in a tam pon and be quiet plz, tyvm.
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've observed you multiple times while being an active player, and lets just say I was nowhere near impressed with your skill level or any semblance of reasoning ability. What are these kids eating these days?
    neojin777 wrote: »
    Throw in a tam pon and be quiet plz, tyvm.

Why, because I'm right? The truth hurts, I guess. Stupidity is painful.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wish:

1. Cake.
    (Got it)
    2. Some big robots invading MC.
    (Got it)
    3. Putting some manpower to Nemesis System, UNITY. Improve/Add Nemesis System missions, powers, minions, customising. Add more UNITY missions, it's only lvl 40 content after all.
    Add some all ready existing weapon skins (and some new ones). MORE TIGHTS!!, MORE PARTIAL MASKS!! with some face patterns included, increase Female body sliders affection to body propotions (maybe not the bewbs), make wings flap while in flight, add more actual voiceovers to villains, add more emotes to playercharacters (maybe some voice oneliners), make Might matter, include the Cape Glides landing and turning animation to other flight powers, add the New Strafing Jump animation to Acro and Athletics travelpowers....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2012
    MECHANON

Enough said. :P
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Got a new wish.

Fix powers instead of changing them into completely different ones.
  • xaogarrentxaogarrent Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Got a new wish.

Fix powers instead of changing them into completely different ones.

Y'know, I hated the cottage rule back in CoX so much... But after seeing some of the damage done here in CO, I now understand why it needs to be observed at least in moderation.

...I just recently realized something really disturbing. We're all eating Sodapop3's "humble pie."
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    xaogarrent wrote: »
    Y'know, I hated the cottage rule back in CoX so much... But after seeing some of the damage done here in CO, I now understand why it needs to be observed at least in moderation.

I like that rule. I see why Cryptic left. Kidding! Kind of.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    But... But that's what CO is supposed to look like! It is (orat least initially was) based on Silver Age comics.

Silver age comics. Really. Well...this is the image search I got. Looks NOTHING like the game. If the art in this game looked like these covers I'd actually be -HAPPY- with it.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0oGdVom9WdQsFQAWcNXNyoA?p=silver+age+comics&fr=yfp-t-701-1&fr2=piv-web

But instead....we get completely unrealistic bodies...environment...everything. To be honest..it reminds me of the half hour I spend in World of ********. Everything is childish. Like we're expected to be fourth graders and like the art because it's shiny.

And yeah, it's Nakayama. Here, take a gander. http://pixel-saurus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Wouldn't that be ever so much better? And he's one of the game developers that got let go during NCSoft's "refocusing". >_> He'll be glad for a job, PW and Cryptic. :)

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. Female polo shirt chest piece including Officer textures for it.
    2. Police squad car if or when the vehicles start going to land-based ones.
    3. More single pistol stuff. Oh, and a taser power. Using devices is a headache and a chore. When you need to farm them from an alternate dimension, you're doing policing wrong.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • bashannubashannu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My most desired things right now:

1) Fix the teleport bug. Please, for the love of all that's holy, fix the teleport bug already.
    2) Costume auras in the tailor.
    3) A new AP or comic series. Either one would make me happy. As long as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Qliphoth. :)
    edited September 2012
    fix the travel power animation bug
    fix the teleport bug
    balance the base damage of all powers
    check all debuffs for balance issues
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. Grappling/Wrestling Power Set
    2. Spinning fist power attack
    3. Rhino head costume piece
    edited October 2012
    fix the acro/athletics animation bug with rotational jumps and powers.
  • thesithkiller360thesithkiller360 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1) Return The dаmn z-Store to PTS!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2) make the villains System- We wanna Be BAD!
    3) Well, Lots of stuff , rly........ TPs Customizations, perhaps? Disc hovers- Customise Discs? Etc..

Yep, here I said It! ^_^
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Here's another 3 people can get behind.

1. Stop releasing Grab Bags that have Drifter Salvage. This is a cheap slap in the face, especially when Drifter HAS NOT CHANGED HIS MERCHANDISE IN AT LEAST 4 MONTHS. Either put something in the Grab Bags we can all use or don't make Grab Bags, otherwise this is a slimy and shady thing to do. I'm so sick of 'Win big or get screwed' with these grab bags.

2. Boost Munitions. PLEASE. This is one of the most underperforming power sets in the game.

3. Make Nemesis missions worthwhile.
  • target1onetarget1one Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1. Have the devs READ and IMPLEMENT these suggestions.

2. ???

3. Profit!

... okay more seriously:

1. A major do-over of the artwork style. CO is simply way too cartoony for its subject matter. I'm talking everything, too: character proportions, faces, body stances, animations, costume pieces, zone architecture, everything. (I especially hate the goofy 'run' animation and the stiff, unnatural 'walk' animation.)

2. More/better emotes (with appropriate animations). CO's need to be expanded to at least the level CoH's were at.

3. A major effort put in by the devs on both quality control AND frequent content expansion.

Target1one

"ENOUGH!!! You are ALL of you BENEATH me! I am a GOD, you dull creature, and I will NOT be BULLIED by--" -- Loki

*SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* <pause> *SMASHSMASH* "... puny god..." -- Hulk
  • gansetseggansetseg Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1. More full helmet designs beyond the standard bullet shape with different visors attached.
    2. Ponchos.
    3. Longer hair and energy hair.
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    - Foundry

- Moar RP locations

- More RP locations

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • danteandersendanteandersen Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1) Fix Bugs, especially the game-breaking bugs.

2) Fix More Bugs

3) Once the bugs are fixed add new content like Adventure Packs, Comic Series and new contacts with mission arcs. Failing adding new content, then just add the Foundry

Once those are done maybe CO will finally be worth playing, especially to new people coming in, seeing the game breaking bugs and uninstalling.
  • vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Some more, if only because my last one was kinda specifically police, police, police.

1. A Character Concept description generator near the description on the initial character creation. This would be so that people actually think a bit about what kind of character they want to be. This'd have a load of keywords, like mage, invincible, human, Lemurian, etc... The idea is to get new players and young players especially's creative juices going, and maybe make them think of going back and changing their Catwoman clone into something a bit more original, like a French Power Armour Ape.
    What? Does vous not likez zer monkee business, oui, oo a aah? I fire mah blasterz in your general direction!

2. A lot more iconic villains, with a lot more missions, not Alerts. The problem with Alerts is that they are very impersonal. I personally found that missions gave you a one-to-one relationship with an enemy that you don't get in Alerts. You begin to ponder them more as characters rather than just mooks for you to fight.

3. Emotes in the character creator, to get a sense of perspective on the proportions of your character while they're moving, and possibly the capability to see how various power-movements will look, such as Blaster-Head, Blaster-Fist, etc, to get a sense of whether your costume will look okay if your body moves in a certain way, thus ensuring you know what kind of powers to go for and which ones not to go for, without necessarily needing to be in the Powerhouse and go to the training room and do all those shenanigans every 3rd level up when you get a new power.

Oh, and a wildcard wish... chooseable backdrops for the character creator's savefiles, so it's not always the blue-pointillism design on uniforms you distribute to others in your SG and etc costume sharage.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • kendallbolithokendallbolitho Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I guess it's my turn to throw ideas into the wind.

1 - Foundry System
    (With added functionality for creating Hideouts and SG Halls. Parts such as extra rooms for expansions, backdrops/external maps such as 'Moon' and 'Millennium City', and non-default props can be unlocked through Zen or Questionite and Questionite bank Account-wide and SG-wide for aiding with these purchases.)

2 - Make the "Lost" items available again.
    (Crafted AFs, Costume Unlocks, and Devices in the Recognition Vendor Stores. Power Replace items, see #3. AFs from missions or MOBs back into their loot/award tables or in the Silver Champion Recognition store.)

3 - Add both an Aura slot and Power FX slot to the Costume Creator, and implement a series of 'Aura Unlock' and 'Power FX Unlock' items, similar to the Dark Aura device or old Power Replace items, but would unlock, account-wide, for use in their respective slots.

And since people seem to be squeezing in a fourth:
    4 - Using the Facebook page to post votes so the Devs could see in numeric order what the players would like prioritized in the next wave of updates.