test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another refugee

manfromauntiemanfromauntie Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Yet another fleeing refugee from CoH here. I was on Protector as Man From AUNTIE. Still play just working on getting my alts up to at least 40. I also played on Virtue and Freedumb:biggrin:, but Protector was/is my home server.

I must say the graphics are taking some getting used to, and the way the characters are built is a bit puzzling too. But I am slogging thru and sorta getting a idea of how the game system works. I do like this more than DCUO though, I don't care for the fighting game style of that one.
Post edited by manfromauntie on

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hope to see your character "Man from AUNTIE" in game- love names like that. :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    selaralselaral Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome! Hope to see you around the place. You'll find me on Adela if you have any questions about anything! Though, still new myself. WoW Refugee who enjoyed RP and had a hard time finding it in that world.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"