test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bullet for Biselle still bugged

serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Missions and Content
-Bullets for Biselle: The mayor will now warp to the podium if he gets stopped. This mission should no longer get stuck on the first objective.

This is still bugged.

As before it works first time after a patch, always has.

The mayor starting his speach wasnt the problem, every time ive looked he always got to the podium and began his speach fine (and still does) just after the mission has been run once after a patch the osprey jets stay in the sky and the mission doesnt advance past "wait for the mayor to start" even though he is continuoisly doing his speach over and over again.
Post edited by serendipitynow on

Comments

• Options
    secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's sad how long this has gone unfixed. It's like Destroyer's factory was for me when I started. Now it's Bound for Biselle for Alert.
  • Options
    merleburgermerleburger Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have a feeling that the Lee Tosi mission and crafting may soon join them in some sort some of bizarre "statute of limitations ran out on fixing this" scrapheap. Maybe the devs should start with the horse piles that have been bugging regular players for years, and not whether sparkly costume piece #1,294,582 is appearing correctly in the costume creator.
  • Options
    gruff2gruff2 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have a feeling that the Lee Tosi mission and crafting may soon join them in some sort some of bizarre "statute of limitations ran out on fixing this" scrapheap. Maybe the devs should start with the horse piles that have been bugging regular players for years, and not whether sparkly costume piece #1,294,582 is appearing correctly in the costume creator.

Agreed. What this game needs is a major bugfix. I used to love doing the Bissel mission, or used at least like finishing the Tosi mission. I don't even try the Destroyer factory Mission any more, and I've been playing this game for a year and I've only completed it once.

I just tried to finish Whiteout solo. And I cannot because of prema-stunning mobs that I cannot get past.

Dear PWE FIX THE BUGS, before adding any more content. It seems after every patch something else breaks. I mean really.

Right now, fixing bugs would be adding new content.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Make it an Alert, maybe that'll fix it.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!