What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Play With The Devs Tomorrow!

2»

Comments

• towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Darnit ...question does Robobo still look like a thundercat?

He sure does.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I want to take a moment to thank you all for helping test this... it's definitely a very, very good thing that we found this.

There will be full patch notes later, but the Mega-Destroid event will not be present in the patch tomorrow -- we'll be aiming to push that live early next week instead, after more testing. The anniversary gifts will be released as planned, though.

Aw man... i missed it all :( Apparently i'm late by like 5 hours. I have a urgent question though, from context i gather these year rewards might be based on how long you've been registered prior to these anniversary events. It's not tied directly to having the perk unlocked is it? Becuase while i do have the perk for this third year, i made my entire account on sept 5 or 6, while the second year event was still on, but because i learned in the wiki there were tutorial perks that could be missed forever, i remade my character to get it all, and by then the event was gone, and i missed the perk for second year even though i technically was around, but trapped in turorial. I really don't wanna miss out on anything because of a technicality :( I'm still in the mindset that perks/achievements should never be based on events that are not repeatable though, as it goes against the very purpose of having a competitve system/something to do. if you get requirements that are long gone. =\
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It was a really good time, glad I got the chance to get completely stomped lol
  • nisdiddumsnisdiddums Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just a heads up that i will be firing off the Mega Destroid event at 8:30pm tonight.
    Hopefully a number of you will be able to make it!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bah missed it by half an hour.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2012
    Heads up! There'll be another playtest with the devs today (Monday), 1 PM and 4 PM.