test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CoH players looking at CO as a possible new home, discount on lifetime memberships?

raithiasraithias Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestions Box
I remember awhile back on STO, Perfect World ran a promotion that lowered a lifetime membership from $299 to $199. I'm still kicking myself for not taking advantage of that, so I'm still a F2P player there. CoH has been my main game for a long time now, but after our virtual world there is gone I would consider a lifetime membership in CO. I just can't afford the full price. Wouldn't now be a great time for Perfect World to offer some great discounts to help out a very large gaming community displaced by the disaster of NcSoft closing our game? :)
21.jpg
Post edited by raithias on

Comments

• cptvanorcptvanor Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd say quite honestly that while this might be a good idea. I'd wait until mid November to do it. I'm sure there's a number of CoX players who will play until they finally disconnect the servers. They may or may not be even trying CO at this point.

So if you want to get the most life time subscriptions, it would make sense to wait until it's closer to CoX closing.