test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CC's and How Buddies vote for eachother !

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
edited September 2012 in Costumes and Concepts
The last CORP Costume Contest was obviously ruled by Buddy Favoritism....

When the contest was running and i was wonderign why better costumes didnt win anything i have sent some comments to some people at the contest...because i was really wondering why .. and then i got some response...

My sources did sent me information about the whole situaton:

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/1166/buddyfavoritism.jpg

As you can clearly see 2 people atleast know that those winners are friends of the organisators...except of one...
You will see the costumes when CORP uploads the screenshots.... almost all winners look really bad...it was like in each category the good costumes where just not seen/ignored !!!

Many peopel where talking to me after contest in affection of what ive sent in zone chat... and they said they are not happy about it because they lost 3 Hours just for being ignored because of buddy favoritism...

And as i said before...i dont claim to win ANY category, price or contest...i was just wondering why only ****ty or cheap costumes won this contest...now i know... Buddy favoritism...

The truth is out there!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    The last CORP Costume Contest was obviously ruled by Buddy Favoritism....

When the contest was running and i was wonderign why better costumes didnt win anything i have sent some comments to some people at the contest...because i was really wondering why .. and then i got some response...

My sources did sent me information about the whole situaton:

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/1166/buddyfavoritism.jpg

As you can clearly see 2 people atleast know that those winners are friends of the organisators...except of one...
    You will see the costumes when CORP uploads the screenshots.... almost all winners look really bad...it was like in each category the good costumes where just not seen/ignored !!!

Many peopel where talking to me after contest in affection of what ive sent in zone chat... and they said they are not happy about it because they lost 3 Hours just for being ignored because of buddy favoritism...

And as i said before...i dont claim to win ANY category, price or contest...i was just wondering why only ****ty or cheap costumes won this contest...now i know... Buddy favoritism...

The truth is out there!

By the way your source 1 shows =p

Edit: Derp... nvm, I read wrong

Edit #2: Well.. CCs are ran by players, and because of that, well... this kind of thing just happens, its not the first time. I guess the only thing we can learn from this, is which contests don't participate. I already had a certain someone in my list of "I won't participate" .... sadly from what I read here, the CORP guys will be added to that list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh boy, here we go again.

Here is the thing. These contests are managed, run, and paid for by the players. Are they rigged? Its easy to point fingers at times. But really it makes little sense to go through all the effort and expense of hosting an event just to have it fixed. If they didn't want outsiders to win, why even open the event to non friends at all?

Now, i'm not saying favoritism never happens. I honestly don't feel its the norm however. It just seems too troublesome to hold preset popularity contest preformed in front of an audience. And with little to gain for it, to boot.

But for the sake of argument, lets just say it happens all the time. That these events are always rigged (mind you I don't believe this. just work with me here)
    Whats the solution? GM intervention? These are player hosted events, they are unmoderated and uncontrolled. That comes with risk, like any unregulated event. But I consider that also a good thing. How often would we have events like this if we had to wait for official GM support?

Simply put, these are player run events, as such, they are subject to the whims of us being humans. You HAVE to go in with the understanding of this, otherwise you are simply setting yourself up for rage and disappointment. Remember, you choose weather to participate or not...and if folks stop going to the events that really might be rigged. The problem kinda fixes itself.
  • Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Oh boy, here we go again.

Here is the thing. These contests are managed, run, and paid for by the players. Are they rigged? Its easy to point fingers at times. But really it makes little sense to go through all the effort and expense of hosting an event just to have it fixed. If they didn't want outsiders to win, why even open the event to non friends at all?

Now, i'm not saying favoritism never happens. I honestly don't feel its the norm however. It just seems too troublesome to hold preset popularity contest preformed in front of an audience. And with little to gain for it, to boot.

But for the sake of argument, lets just say it happens all the time. That these events are always rigged (mind you I don't believe this. just work with me here)
    Whats the solution? GM intervention? These are player hosted events, they are unmoderated and uncontrolled. That comes with risk, like any unregulated event. But I consider that also a good thing. How often would we have events like this if we had to wait for official GM support?

Simply put, these are player run events, as such, they are subject to the whims of us being humans. You HAVE to go in with the understanding of this, otherwise you are simply setting yourself up for rage and disappointment. Remember, you choose weather to participate or not...and if folks stop going to the events that really might be rigged. The problem kinda fixes itself.

Pretty much this... the munkey set it in much better words than me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    spacedazeespacedazee Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree with sockmunkey.

I was surprised I won a category at all. I was tickled and thrilled.

Now all this talk about it being rigged, it feels like people are saying, "You didn't actually deserve to win. Your costume wasn't good."

If they were really going to play favorites, why didn't they do it in every category?. Maybe the people really had good costumes. I thought everyone that won had a good outfit and honestly, was a little embarrassed when I looked at my submissions compared to theirs.

If a complete stranger to the group won.. where does the favoritism actually begin?

-Edit-
    There were 30 places to win. So saying one person won 4 out of those 30 spots is only so damning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    30 Really

Man there were 1-5 places to win though...mostly 3 places each cat...
    i wouldnt have say anything if i was the only one who saw the corruption... and i as i said ALMOST noone deserved the win...example: Wreckage ... teh costuem was just BAD and he didnt even look evil.. but he won VILLAIN category... and there was HADES ( and others ) who really looked evil... and he/they didnt win anything.. wtf?

Just wait for the Screenshots... and see it for yourself...
    how can people be so blind not seeing that there is something wrong...?
    I dont expect any action or change ... i just want to expose things so that people know the thruth...

And of course there wil be people of their community who will try to discredit me to "protect their family"this happens in all mafias...
    Also there will be people who have not seen what i / we have seen because they werent there or just dont take much importance to this...
    Besides that there will be also people who will just try to discredit me because they just dont like me because of thigs ive said or posted in the past OR just because they like to see things in mayhem ...
    And then there are peopel who will try to discredit what im saying just because the truth is something they cant bear with...

There are also peopel who maybe do not understand why peopel would put so much effort into something just to let their friends win a majority of important positions / prices.

But the answer(s) is(are) simple:

Advertisement for their Guild or Advertisement for their community , attention at all...and so much more...
    We know from human history that many things happened or were organisated just for the sake of it...just to pull attention or whatever...

I did go there to see a fair contest ... and what i got was hours of obvious conspiracy...

There are a few more facts and evidences wich propably would lead to the truth...
    but calling all of them out would take alot of text and more knowledge of the engish language...
  • Options
    stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wait, I thought CC's were judged by the judge's tastes, not the contestants'?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I noticed this already in other CCs too... where 90% or people wondered about the decisions of the judges..and when my sources were login in alt accounts to research about this they found a plenty of facts..

i will not rest at the investigation on this...
  • Options
    strangesidestrangeside Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    30 Really

i wouldnt have say anything if i was the only one who saw the corruption... and i as i said ALMOST noone deserved the win...example: Wreckage ... teh costuem was just BAD and he didnt even look evil.. but he won VILLAIN category... and there was HADES ( and others ) who really looked evil... and he/they didnt win anything.. wtf?

I dont expect any action or change ... i just want to expose things so that people know the thruth...

And of course there wil be people of their community who will try to discredit me to "protect their family"this happens in all mafias...
    Also there will be people who have not seen what i / we have seen because they werent there or just dont take much importance to this...
    Besides that there will be also people who will just try to discredit me because they just dont like me because of thigs ive said or posted in the past OR just because they like to see things in mayhem ...
    And then there are peopel who will try to discredit what im saying just because the truth is something they cant bear with...

There are also peopel who maybe do not understand why peopel would put so much effort into something just to let their friends win a majority of important positions / prices.

Advertisement for their Guild or Advertisement for their community , attention at all...and so much more...
    We know from human history that many things happened or were organisated just for the sake of it...just to pull attention or whatever...

I did go there to see a fair contest ... and what i got was hours of obvious conspiracy...

There are a few more facts and evidences wich propably would lead to the truth...
    but calling all of them out would take alot of text and more knowledge of the engish language...

You are treating this like it's some MASSIVE issue. "attacking the truth" and "like all mafias". Honestly, do you have nothing better with your time then to act like a spoiled child? The last time I saw someone this upset over costumes was a kid in the 3rd grade when we had a Halloween costume contest.

Do you really think the admins have NOTHING better to do with their time than rig video game contests? Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe they would take a video game so seriously as to make sure their friends get preferential treatment?

They are all adults, with REAL lives and REAL issues to deal with. CORP and CO are meant to be fun; dealing with stuff like this sucks that away. I already posted in the CORPfest thread why your complaints are asinine. Going to repost here so people can see the "truth" you so desperately want.

"I have this to say: you say people who were friends were given special treatment, but the examples you pick show how wrong you are. Atomac literally joined less than a month ago I think; Wreckage is also not someone we really hang out with OOC, I believe. (not to say we dislike him, but I personally don't know the guy)

As for the "darkblade.jpg" you have. DB placed in a few categories, DEFINITELY not that many. I think at MOST it was 2 or 3.

Your methods of arguing don't have any solid ground; it's all about how "awful" some characters are versus what you thought was good. That's called personal taste."
  • Options
    h0monculush0monculus Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Eh, try not to take it too seriously, leave that for the masochists :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You are treating this like it's some MASSIVE issue. "attacking the truth" and "like all mafias".
    Do you really think the admins have NOTHING better to do with their time than rig video game contests? Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe they would take a video game so seriously as to make sure their friends get preferential treatment?

They are all adults, with REAL lives and REAL issues to deal with.

Ive answered this already in your thread.. and i stated also that you(your community) have a theme to do what you(they) do...

as i said in the other thread... i think its a special method to gather CASH...via paypal...

The whole event , the bribing , the discreditation ...sure "they" would to do anything to protect their money machine...
  • Options
    quimplettequimplette Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Honestly, you're doing a great job of doing this all on your own with all the crazy you're spewing right now :rolleyes:

edit: nice highlighting there on that post, that sure doesn't help you look less insane
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    quimplette wrote: »
    Honestly, you're doing a great job of doing this all on your own with all the crazy you're spewing right now :rolleyes:

edit: nice highlighting there on that post, that sure doesn't help you look less insane

Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.

--FOX MULDER
  • Options
    spacedazeespacedazee Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    30 Really

Yes 30 places to win. Not 30 categories.
    There were 7 with 3 places
    1 with 5 places
    1 with 2 places
    and 2 with 1 place.

That's still 11 categories.

And thank you for saying I didn't deserve to win. That's so awesome of you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Good thing i don't have any friends in this game. All the CC's i've won, and there are plenty, were the results of the awesomenes of my costumecreating skills.
    Heck, even Foxbat chose me as a winner. Can't beat that.

Sourgrapes.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thereldinthereldin Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pasting this from the CORP Fest thread.

I'm sorry if this has caused any ill feelings for some of you, but I realize there are some rather broad and...'interesting' accusations going on around here. I understand your concerns for our judges playing favorites. However, our winners are people who are both CORPers and Non-CORPers. Some of our winners have barely joined CORP within the past month, so they are fairly new to the whole thing--some have even been coming over from City of Heroes. Yes, some of our winners are our friends, but most of the people on the list our judges don't really interact with on a personal level.

This year we opened the event for Non-CORPers to join--though last year we also posted the event for public view as well. We usually kept this event private for our own small community, but for our third year we wanted others to get in on the fun. And this is the most important thing to remember: fun. We wanted to do this to give back to the community we belong to (both the CORP and CO community). This event--and any past costume contests (non-CORP included) are events thrown by people willing to give their time and effort to allow folks to enjoy themselves and win a possible prize. Nobody is forced to do these things and these events are done out of love for our communities, whichever one we belong to. As for people taking the losses to heart: it's human nature. Personally, I don't blame people for getting upset at not winning some of the categories and I myself, may have chosen different people for winners, but alas, I was not judging unless we needed a tie-breaker.

I do want people to know we are getting some feedback on the CORP forums about the event today and some of it we will be implementing for next year's CORP Fest. So some changes to the event will happen. We have done so for the past few years now with every CORP Fest, so we are not always set in our ways and are willing to make changes to rules and such if there is feedback.

As for the accusation on what we do with the money...WELL...I think these threads will vouch for us:

http://championsonlineroleplayers.shivtr.com/forum_threads/976645

http://championsonlineroleplayers.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1021246

That is what we do with our donations. These art pieces are all commissions we gave our winners for last year's CORP Fest. This year we accumulated $210 for art prizes and we intend to use the money on the commissions for this year's winners. Any left over cash is used to maintain our website so we can keep our forums active and advertiseless.

HOWEVER...

I want to move into a more positive note about the event. We have posted our winners and people may check them out on the following thread:

http://championsonlineroleplayers.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1238648

Congratulations to ALL our winners and congratulations to @Mr.Bushido for taking home this year's "People's Choice" and to @micromax2000 for taking home first place in this year's "Best of CORP Fest" category!
  • Options
    sergeantmahoff1sergeantmahoff1 Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about we all just take a deep -deep- breath, and realize that maybe SOME of us just weren't good enough to win? See, here's the thing. they won because, oh... I dunno. They EARNED it. Where's your ACTUAL proof it was rigged besides a bunch of censored comments? Don't you need there permission to post that? And what's it matter? It's for fun! Calm down for goodness sakes... I mean really, you're that mad? that's kinda sad.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    How about we all just take a deep -deep- breath, and realize that maybe SOME of us just weren't good enough to win? See, here's the thing. they won because, oh... I dunno. They EARNED it. Where's your ACTUAL proof it was rigged besides a bunch of censored comments? Don't you need there permission to post that? And what's it matter? It's for fun! Calm down for goodness sakes... I mean really, you're that mad? that's kinda sad.

where is the proof that they do not rig it?

also where is teh proof that they do not profit from it?

also why there have won ugly and cheap costumes?

ive seen people with costumes that were really epic and they didnt win even the 3rd place..isnt that suspicious?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Arguing with you is like trying to argue with one of those people who say 9/11 was an inside job. You're so far in crazy land, there is no hope of getting to you.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    spacedazee wrote: »
    And thank you for saying I didn't deserve to win. That's so awesome of you.

lol sry for being honest then? if your costume was bad ..what could i say else?

look at the best of best winners... all random.... wtf??

to bad there is no screen of the loosers ..
    .http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Reldin/CORP%20Fest%203/BestofWinners.jpg

and here the "BEST VILLAIN" lol

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Reldin/CORP%20Fest%203/BestVillain.jpg

sure... he looks like a homeless punk...
  • Options
    edited September 2012

ive seen people with costumes that were really epic and they didnt win even the 3rd place..isnt that suspicious?

You're joking, right? you CANNOT be serious. ugly and cheap costumes? If you're complaining about how you didn't win, you REALLY don't deserve to win with that attitude. And LETS SEE. Evidence that they didn't rig it? Let's look at other CCs. SPEAR lets their members run in their own CCs. Ever seen them be accused of what you're saying? No. They're epic in YOUR opinion, but not in others. I thought the winners were cash. It's all perspective. Understand? Now calm down, and realize how wrong you are.
  • Options
    angelightncgangelightncg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Where is the proof that they rigged it?

Honestly, all I really see is that 'Anubis DB and them are friends and they rigged it because they said so.' <- this is not evidence at all.

I can denounce this as false with under one fact: Sprawler and I are best friends. We have been for a long time. The only real category I really 'won' was 3rd place in the classic category as Angelight. By this logic, I should've won more then just that because I had practically my best friend as a judge on there for CORP Fest.

If what this whole thing said is true, then I should've won a lot more in the whole contest.

Look, I'm really sorry if some people were hurt over this. I know, for a good fact, that the judges were very fair in the whole contest and there really is no conspiracy here. These guys are the most fair people I have ever met and DB, Anubis or ANY of them have no real influence over any of the judges.

... as, again, by that logic, *I* should've won more in the categories I participated in.

With that in mind, judging and organizing CORP Fest is a very diifficult and I want to extend my congratulations to all the winners as well as the organizers in this event. The costume contest went very well and I'm sure it was very hard to organize.

I await to see how the PVP portion of CORP fest turns out which IS tomorrow so if you want to sign up for it, make sure to find the details and get in there!

Also, do remember, this is me defending them personally. I do not represent CORP though I am a part of CORP itself. So please, whatever I say, don't attack CORP or the judges over it. This is just me speaking up.
  • Options
    stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol sry for being honest then? if your costume was bad ..what could i say else?

look at the best of best winners... all random.... wtf??

to bad there is no screen of the loosers ..
    .http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Reldin/CORP%20Fest%203/BestofWinners.jpg

and here the "BEST VILLAIN" lol

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Reldin/CORP%20Fest%203/BestVillain.jpg

sure... he looks like a homeless punk...

As opposed to generic, grimdark characters, eh?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    the villain has hit default at tailor and wins..lol

and no 1st imnot the only one who thinks most of teh winners were lame.. 2nd i dont claim to win.... 3rd... look at the costumes then u see how fail those are... if its not a conspiracy.. then things are going badly wrong in the world... its like christina aguilera would loose a beauti contest..lol
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Someone needs to put the tinfoilhat on and stay out of the CC's.

I have to say, and i will, this has to be one of the most stupidest thread ever.
    Sorry, but it is.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    no it isnt... yeah come call me a conspiracy theorist....

the truth is out there....
  • Options
    man515drakeman515drake Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I looked at the winners and I don't think they are winners I would have picked. This is my personal opinion as it was the judges personal opinions when they picked them. I do notice that a group a friends get together because they have similar opinions on things, this can lead to things looking fixed but it's just people thinking the same thing is cool.

I have been to many costume contests and never won anything so I stopped going. I still think I have great costumes I just realised what I think is cool may not be what other people think is cool I just live with it.
    edited September 2012
    I'm guessing your Sith lord didn't win and this is the reason for all the complaints? and the crazy?

Not that you would complain. You've said it before that you "Never complain" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited September 2012

and no 1st imnot the only one who thinks most of teh winners were lame.. 2nd i dont claim to win.... 3rd... look at the costumes then u see how fail those are... if its not a conspiracy.. then things are going badly wrong in the world... its like christina aguilera would loose a beauti contest..lol

You're right, there are things wrong in the world. Ruined economies, starvation, crime, war, etc. Not freaking COSTUME CONTESTS. Literally everything you are arguing is about subjective points of view; a difference of opinion on what looks good and what doesn't. This is like getting mad at people for liking a game because you don't like it.

As people have said repeatedly; the ones you keep pointing out are people who RECENTLY joined the game. They came here from CoX.

The winners are people who you didn't like. Fair enough. But your opinion versus someone else's opinion is entirely subjective. Even if you had 30 or 100 people saying they were bad costumes, that doesn't invalidate the judges as that was the judge's opinions. An opinion, unless backed up by facts, cannot really be "wrong". Opinions based on subjective things like beauty and personal taste can almost NEVER be wrong.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

... I'm labeling you as a troll. This is.... Wow.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Okay, I didn't go through the whole thread, but I did take a look at the two links r9x cited, and Quincy quoted.

Not sure what's going on with blue-and-red guy over there, but the others are good costumes. I particularly liked the second from the left, in the Tech Tights, and the pulp adventurer. The villain certainly had an interesting look as well - didn't look like "random" to me, more like someone was going for a postapocalyptic-punk feel, like the Mad Max movies.

And Christina Aguilera would most certainly lose a beauty contest, were she so non-vain as to enter one - she's not a hardbody any more, and her beauty isn't the fashionable sort that wins pageants. (And her singing, while good, isn't spectacular enough to compensate.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    vylmavylma Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    no it isnt... yeah come call me a conspiracy theorist....

the truth is out there....
    This is getting out of hand in addition to going nowhere. I think you're seeing intentional preferential treatment where it is just normal guys being normal guys.

No such thing as "X is my friend so I'll give him a prize" happened during this CC, I believe CORP organisators when they say they've been honnest and truely rewarded costumes they thought to be the best ones. Now if you move perspective, here's what can happen even with an honnest jury:

Let's say me and some of my friends like to exchange our views about our costumes, we give each others advices on our costumes and regulary . Now what happens when me and my friends want to host a costume contest? We have similar tastes, we helped each other to create better costumes according to our tastes. I suppose you see where it is going. You don't need bad intentions or preferential treatment to bias the contest, this is not even really a conflict of interest, this is just what will logically happen. I understand this can be felt hardly and frustrating but please throwing accusations like this, especially if you're implying that they stole donators' money, is unaccurate, unfair and hurtful.

You posted screenshots showing your sources, why do you think they did not rush here to backup your accusations? My take on this is that they knew beforehand that something like this was bound to happen, but they also knew that it doesn't automatically implies intentionnal cheating or preferential treatment, so there was no need for making a stink and for pete's sake: It's only a game.

Now I suppose you read Reldin's post, the rules for the next CORP CC are very likely to change (more diversity in tastes in the jury and a limit in the categories you can win) in order to prevent such suspicions to rise once again. As you can see, they are not blind nor deaf, things are moving in the right direction. Let's drop this and move on.
  • Options
    tenthyrtenthyr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've gotta say to you folks, because I refuse to pander to the OP's personal butthurts, That you're all great. Really. No one has gone into inane rants with or against the poster and the vocal support for a community that while I do not lead, I am a part of.

Thanks guys, seriously. :biggrin:
  • Options
    velis3velis3 Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There's only one thing I can say about the fairness of CCs:

Personally, I'm not concerned about a CC being rigged or not. What I AM concerned about is the appropriateness of this thread. This is a place for Costumes and Concepts. As this topic is really about neither, I feel it should be locked or at least moved to a more appropriate section of the forums. Please don't clutter up all the great costumes with a pointless argument about something that is over and done with.

And that's all I have to say about the fairness of CCs.
  • Options
    zebellezebelle Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    velis3 wrote: »

Personally, I'm not concerned about a CC being rigged or not. What I AM concerned about is the appropriateness of this thread. This is a place for Costumes and Concepts. As this topic is really about neither, I feel it should be locked or at least moved to a more appropriate section of the forums. Please don't clutter up all the great costumes with a pointless argument about something that is over and done with.

my sentiments exactly

@Zebel

60% of the time, it works every time...since August 2009.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    velis3 wrote: »

Well said. Agreed completely.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok. Wow.

I have a few points to make.

1: Why hasn't this been locked already? It's a personal attack on other players, full stop. we need a report thread button.

2: Heresay and random rumors do not make evidence. We'd call that circumstantial evidence in a court of law, and it doesn't hold water. You sound like a 9/11 truther. God, the annoying bit is I thought op was a pretty stand up person before this. True colors, I guess. You thought ccs were biased before? Wait to see if you ever win any now. This is amazingly uncool, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3: CCs are judged based on personal tastes. Yours may differ. You cannot argue personal preferences, there is no such thing as a non-subjectively "great" costume. I prefer minimalism, myself, for ccs I judge. The giant hulking robots of doom are ugly and overdone, imo. I guess that'd make me biased for my friends, if you happened to like one that I thought was gaudy.

4: Never go to ccs, you obviously take this **** way too seriously. I mean, a financial cover up? Really? I don't even know where to start with the crazy that's radiating out of this thread. I'm not in this forum often, it even drew me in to see exactly how inane the thread would be.

5: PLEASE host your own cc so we can all go heckle your terrible tastes in costumes and accuse you of favoritism. Good luck with your investigation, we'll all be over here thinking you're crazy.

Ugh, lock this **** please?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
This discussion has been closed.