test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

City of Heroes refugee #453286....

davpacoxdavpacox Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Hey, yet another CoX player looking to see if CO will be a good fit for me. I ran a villain group (the Entropy Legion) and a hero group (the Union Supreme) over in the Virtue server.

As most of you know, the Virtue server was the RP haven, although by no means the only RP location. I don't want to come across as a Virtue-snob and think that if you didn't RP on Virtue you didn't RP. Far from it. But Virtue was my home and outside of a PvP class I took on Victory I never strayed from Virtue.

So far I'm finding CO fun. I find some things odd, some things frustrating, and some things awesome, so it has been a bit exciting to explore a new world and new mechanics. I'm more then a million degrees bummed about not able to play true villain characters like you can in CoX. Very bummed about no Mission Architects to create our own missions. We used MA a lot with the Legion, but we also used in-game lore and locations. I'd say we did 50/50.

Since CO is a very hero slanted game world, I've created the Union Supreme. It is not a transplant of RP from Virtue, it will be a new incarnation with new history and a tweaked theme. I'll be merging a few interesting elements from the Entropy Legion into the group that will make the Union Supreme a different and unique group in the CO world.

Anyways, enough rambling from me. Nice to meet you and I'll be seeing you in the CO world. We are not going full time yet in CO, we are still doing our regular nights in CoX until they yank the plug. Until then, we'll see you around and look forward to establishing ourselves here in CO...barring a miracle with CoX's existence status.
Post edited by davpacox on

Comments