test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help Cant Login!!!

neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
At least one of my characters cannot login to the Live server. I am patched up and when I choose that toon it chugs on the Loading screen for a minute then gives me a "Couldn't transfer character" message and dumps me at the login screen.

Anybody else having this problem? Also how does one file a ticket without logging in? :mad:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
Post edited by neuraldamage on

Comments

• quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Same issue here.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Absolutely NONE of my characters will login. Each one gets about 1/10 of the way on the status bar on the Loading screen, pops that error message and ends up back at the login screen. :mad:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2430671#post2430671

Welcome aboard to 'Doctor Destroyer Nuked MC!'
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • overskrulloverskrull Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    also barred from Entry. man, i'd heard Dr. Destroyer was going to crash the party, but i didn't think it'd be literal...
    edited September 2012
    And now Desert went 'BOOF!'
    pooponacowboyhat!!!!!!
  • stavarousstavarous Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I can log characters in zones other than MC in, but they get server disconnects after a minute or so
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Canada seems to have this issue to
  • adocalypseadocalypse Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yea i can't log in either.this is sad the more we get patches the more problems & bugs we have.:confused:
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Uh huh and the issue is they fix bugs people complain they don't fix bugs people complain intresting logic.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2430671#post2430671

Welcome aboard to 'Doctor Destroyer Nuked MC!'

Yeah second time around he did the job right that Dianetics book I sent him must have paid off :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited September 2012
    wow lol.. this is ****...
    edited September 2012
    Uh huh and the issue is they fix bugs people complain they don't fix bugs people complain intresting logic.

I think the issue is that game is unplayable. Go figure. And there is no logic in Forum.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    wow lol.. this is ****...

Indeed its is **** but look at it this way just chill out have a beer mark it up as extended downtime.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited September 2012

lol troll...

We CANT login... even if they fixed bugs.. its pretty useless when we cant even login..lol

I wait for the day where patches repair things instead of breaking something else..
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Let punctuation enter your heart. Punctuation is your friend:wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,122 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • bluedarkybluedarky Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If my math is right, then it is coming up to 9am in Cryptic's Headquarters, so if they aren't already we'll pretty soon have an all hands on deck situation to find out what's causing this major bug and a patch in approximately 3-6 hours too fix it.

My advice, calm down, yes it could be a bug, but it's just as likely that it could be a file that corrupted when they patched the server or it could be a hardware problem with the server/s that run MC and the other affected zones.

Needless to say this will be the top priority and likely to be fixed before the end of Cryptic's working day.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Let punctuation enter your heart. Punctuation is your friend:wink:
    "Humans must open their hearts to punctuation and grammar. If a human will not accept punctuation and grammar, sometimes they must be dealt with - severely."
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"