test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to create a family friendly supergroup...

markfalconemarkfalcone Posts: 4
Our family has made a habit of forming family friendly groups/fleets/guilds/whatever where we go. Lately my son has been really into Champions Online (my wife and I found it through Star Trek Online where we formed Fed and KDF family friendly fleets). He wants to start a supergroup called "Team Courageous" (after the movie Courageous). The only problem is that there are three of us. We're looking for two more to help us out or possibly 4 more at a time when only I can get on so we can just get it formed. Anyone want to help us out?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Our family has made a habit of forming family friendly groups/fleets/guilds/whatever where we go. Lately my son has been really into Champions Online (my wife and I found it through Star Trek Online where we formed Fed and KDF family friendly fleets). He wants to start a supergroup called "Team Courageous" (after the movie Courageous). The only problem is that there are three of us. We're looking for two more to help us out or possibly 4 more at a time when only I can get on so we can just get it formed. Anyone want to help us out?

I'm happy to offer my alts' services, and I'll leave after the SG is formed.

My Global handle in game is @Rune, /friend me so we can find one another.
  • cyanavengercyanavenger Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I could help you out! my handle is @CyanAvenger.