test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another City of Heroes Refugee saying Hi!

kahbalkahbal Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Hey all, I'm @Epsicon in both Champions Online and City of Heroes. Long time CoX subscriber and Virtue resident, role player and - I guess - writer. Nothing professional, mostly fan fiction or blogs.

Came here and subscribed immediately after NCSoft announced the closure, as that's a fight you can't win. Been finding it amazing; the team has really polished the game since the last time I tried it... well, back when it was under Atari.

I've been keeping a blog of my adventures here, but it will also soon encompass other games too. I welcome readers and feedback, as I'm sure things I interpret one way in the game actually function entirely different :D (Noob!)

http://paragonrefugee.blogspot.com/
Post edited by kahbal on

Comments

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to Millennium City! :smile:

We have an established and long standing channel for all those from City of Heroes who are still trying to find refugees who might have fled through the dimensional portal. This channel is called CoX. To enter it just right click the chat tab, then go to the channel tab and enter CoX in the box and click the join button.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks! I followed the thread over on the City of Heroes boards and have since joined both the CORP and CoX channels.

The only difficulty I'm having now is putting a finger on exactly which free form combination is going to be my first of many 40's.
  • Options
    angelofcaineangelofcaine Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome, and dont' forget to sign the guest book at the door :wink:
    __________________________________________________O.P.T.I.O.N.S.
    | ME | A "Guide" Book" | | I, have a "DREAM! | ( Member since Feb 2008 ) ... ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/AngelOfCaine/STILLS/Misc/CO-Sig_01e.png[/SIGPIC]
    Were there any specific reason for that personal attack other than that your opinion differs from mine?
  • Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to CO, if you ever need assistance, someone to group with or just someone to talk to feel free to contact me with the handle @superkhandar.

Glad to have you on board ^^.

PS: wow... that blog post was really good, you really got talent there. I enjoyed a lot reading it.

Edit: Yeah, bookmarking that blog, read all the posts and found it quite entertaining. FYI you can buy the nighthawk grab bags for 2,000 Q from the Q-Store, if you feel like gambling.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    docclarksavagejrdocclarksavagejr Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hiya, kahbal!

I've mentioned on another thread that everyone's been great so far in-game, and I'm really enjoying the chat on the "CoX" channel. See you around the city!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    cascadence wrote: »
    Welcome to CO, if you ever need assistance, someone to group with or just someone to talk to feel free to contact me with the handle @superkhandar.

Glad to have you on board ^^.

PS: wow... that blog post was really good, you really got talent there. I enjoyed a lot reading it.

Edit: Yeah, bookmarking that blog, read all the posts and found it quite entertaining. FYI you can buy the nighthawk grab bags for 2,000 Q from the Q-Store, if you feel like gambling.

Thanks for the kind words! Trying to update it once a day, barring r/l issues.