Install Arc
Options

De:lta

2»

Comments

• Options
    darksun0685darksun0685 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ((Jay...why are you short-changing me? haha))

(( So Vitality is now the strongest women in the world, didn't know you made the change. But its your life :wink: ))
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ((I have the highest INT of any player in CO. That's my concept. A Neuroscientist who can augment her own CPU for faster processing. Until someone can challenge her intelligence I lay claim. Not just in my little universe, but in the entire universe of champions online.

Menton is the most powerful psionic in the world. Even surpassing his sister Mentalla. Mentella however seems much more skilled and doesn't have to worry about those pesky Stronghold Power Suppressors that Menton's fighting.

I take Champions Lore very seriously. I respect what was written before, but more-so I have forged my own place in the Champions Universe. I welcome you to do the same.. find what makes your character special and BE THE HERO YOU WANT TO BE.

I'd say Caliga has infamy not for being the "best" at anything. Thundrax is the most well known Canadian I've seen. Rune as leader of the S.A.S. is super recognized the world around. Lee Tosi is perhaps the most talkative of all Telios Creations. In that same way DE:LTA is very much an assembling of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, each specializing in something amazing. I'm sorry if our L33T status is upsetting to you. If you want to compete for intelligence, I welcome you to it. But more-so I welcome you to find your thing.. because laying claim to being smarter than Kontrol... well just ask Viceroy how that's been going for HIM.))
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    (( So Vitality is now the strongest women in the world, didn't know you made the change. But its your life :wink: ))

((I see how it is))
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    really do I care? as I said all int does is cost discount and cooldown reduction. you stay happy in your little bubble universe there, if you cant respect my lore no reason for me to respect yours now is there? I dont give a *()( how much int you have.

Why are you still here posting rants?

If you don't care...please just move along.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    he's the one who doesnt respect my lore, no reason for me to respect his. as for moving along, I'm probably not gonna answer him anymore in this thread so I hope thats good for you.

((I'm sure the dinosaurs thought they'd be apex predator status forever too.. doesn't make them any less extinct. It's one thing to think something of yourself, but another to have it be cold and calculated fact.

Like I said if your concept is to be smarter than Kontrol, I hope you're prepared to back it up, :wink:))
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you said it yourself ravenforce, you cant have it both ways. you may think mentella is the most powerful telepath, but there are others who have the same caveat for theirs, and you just said that needs to be respected :rolleyes:

((FYI, I don't THINK she is, I KNOW she is there is a massive difference, if anyone else wants to think the same in their own little universe then they can go right ahead, no need to try and fail at raining on someone's parade cause your mad at "Elitist" groups. What I said was that you in this instance need to calm down, nothing prompted you to start this little thing other than jealousy either that or a serious want for attention.

You haven't read Mentella's PRIMUS and frankly I don't think you should or you'll get more upset and tell me I can't do things, if that's the way you are going to roll, then /ignore. Understand?))
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    As for mentella, my soon to be Mentrance has about equal potential, although she is human, her mutant status bypasses most human psionic limitations. I dont need 28718741376786127 pres or 237478923589 int to have her be that powerful. thats elitist and silly.

((Mentella doesn't exist in your universe, so that is a void comparison as far as I am concerned. You talk of respecting other people's lore and getting respect for your own yet you needlessly post in someone's lore saying that your toon (who for all intents and purposes may not exist in their universe) is just as smart or as powerful.

So no, Mentrance doesn't have equal potential to Mentella as they don't exist in the same universe so neither's telepathy can be quantified. As far as I know, you haven't RP'd with me, and I don't intend to start RPing with you, so don't compare my toons to yours, you know where that leads, we've been down that road before))
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    what makes you KNOW she is huh? seriously not leaving some ambiguity with that WILL lead to issues. she isnt THE most powerful so far as I and probably at least 50 other players are concerned. again, when you make lore for your character you have to respect others to expect respect.

((I'm not even going to reward you with a proper response. So I'll leave you with this.

http://youtu.be/pvvDE9dwDU8?t=6s

Enjoy.))

((And stop clogging up the UNTIL report page for this SG))
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    UNITY AGENT: Mentella

RE: DE:LTA Placement and "The Mystery Student"

Fellow sisterhood member and soon to be DE:LTA member arrived in The Summerstone Mansion around 5 hours previous to writing this report.

The student is a Xenian, like myself and her name translates into English as "Joule" which is perhaps appropriate considering the nature of her abilities. I will be typing up a report shortly on this student of mine as requested by Mentaic for the benefit of reference and for Agent Kontrol.

Joule's ability is that of Pure Energy Manipulation but she uses a slither of her power to accomplish what is more crudely known as "Electrical Energy Manipulation". She is able to perform a variety of tasks and achieve a number of feats by utilizing the fine control she has learnt from the Academy.

As a summary of her ability, she has been taught to utilize cell renewal, bio-electrical manipulation, energy absorption and arc riding amongst other things which will be explained in the official dossier. Joule at the most basic of explanations is capable of absorbing, redirecting, manipulating and generating energy.

I am confident in Joule's ability, all that remains is for her to suit up and meet her new team. Regrettably I am not able to make an attendance at the hand over however I will be in telepathic contact with Joule and may say a few words via her.

Joule is a friend of my sister Techna and is aware of DE:LTA's heroic exploits and eagerly anticipates her partnership with them and UNTIL.

Signed

-Mentella-
    Post edited by theravenforce on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    UNITY AGENT: Mentella

RE: DE:LTA Placement and "The Mystery Student"

On the 21st of June, Joule was introduced to DELTA, it was all going fine until Agent Kontrol starting acting as her usual self. Unlike Summerstones, Eli'dahon's have a rather short fuse and as a result a fight erupted... between Joule and Kontrol.

I realised this was inevitable and kept tabs on the situation and reminded Joule where to draw the line with regards fighting an ally. After Joule had set the record straight as it were, things returned to a relative norm.

I checked in to speak to Kontrol as she was...questioning my teaching methods, which of course I did not take kindly to. Once the entire situation had blown over, I allowed Joule to return to control of her mind and had Techna's droids keep tabs on Joule.

As for the knowledge Joule seemed to let loose on the DELTA agents...regarding the treaty...whilst I am not impressed that it was divulged it was inevitable regardless and was perhaps necessary.

I plan to personally end the deal soon enough as my student under her father's control is suffering. I will inform DELTA when the issue of Joule and her well being in relation to a possible interplanetary altercation is no longer an issue.

Kontrol's lack of trust in Joule is to be expected, but as she no doubt is aware, Joule is good.

Signed

-Mentella-
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *rp event cancelled indefinitely due to Cryptic's incompetence.

"Begin transmission interrupt pr. v1-actual

Scramble all outgoing communications until perimeter is secure.

Monitor crackles static then broadcasts."

Good evening, DELTA!

You seem fit:

Clean clothes.

Plenty too eat.

No apparent shortage of money.

All seems well in your little neck of the woods.

Limit tested agents?! LIMIT TESTED AGENTS?!

If only you hadn't left so many too die alone. In the dark. Truth be told, much worse than just the dark.

You left key personnel to die. Men and women. With families.

Operation Demonflame, as it was referred too in numerous after action reports. The incompetence in the response initiated to the Qlipthotic incursion PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE DEBACLE UNTIL CREATED IN THE PRIMARY TIMELINES WITH IT'S "REACTION" TOO IT.

Timelines now gone. Timelines that took what was important from us.

We will test your agents.

We will test your skill.

Your numbers!

Your resolve!

When you are close to the end, begging for mercy, the sad sorry lot of you, we will not oblige.

We will not end it gracefully.

You will not go peacefully.

We will show you just HOW MUCH MORE THERE IS TOO ACTUALLY LOSE!

WE.

WILL.

TEST.

EVERYTHING.

And if there is one thing we are sure of it is this:

Delta shall be found WANTING.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Official Debriefing to Secretary-Marshal Eckhardt
    DE:LTA Kontrol

I resign, effective immediately.