test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Searching for various RPSG's

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
I have 2 characters (off the top of my head) which need specific SG's

I have a Squall called Stratogale (lvl 25) who is a student at a superpowered schooling academy and needs an elementalist style RP SG.

I have another character who is a Radiant AT and is called Alara the Light Guardian, I am searching for a cosmic guardian style RPSG/Light/celestial RPSG.

Feel Free to PM me in game (provided the annoying ignore bug isnt around >_>) and give me an interview or something :D
Post edited by theravenforce on

Comments

• Options
    rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have one quick question.

Are you looking for an Academy setting for Stratogale or to place them into more of a traditional supergroup?

Thanks!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have one quick question.

Are you looking for an Academy setting for Stratogale or to place them into more of a traditional supergroup?

Thanks!

Um a bit of both but I guess more of an academy setting for Stratogale, she IMO is currently at a stage where she is learning to control and better understand her powers, as well as learning to control her emotions, which are strongly tied to her powers...so she is still learning to be a superhero.

As for Alara, she has kind of reached the high point where she has returned to the former status as a full Light Guardian...she is basically an interdimensional being with light manipulation and moderate magic abilities..I guess she just needs a sanctuary or an SG with like minded cosmic guardians etc.
  • Options
    rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Um a bit of both but I guess more of an academy setting for Stratogale, she IMO is currently at a stage where she is learning to control and better understand her powers, as well as learning to control her emotions, which are strongly tied to her powers...so she is still learning to be a superhero.

Let me suggest the Young Sentinels, a sub-group of the Silver Age Sentinels.

Good luck in your search.