test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yet Another Refugee

errandrunnererrandrunner Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Hello all.

I'm another refugee from COX. I loved being a hero instead of another fantasy person. I finally got my son into COH a couple of months before the breaking news. Anyways, after testing CO out for a bit, we are now playing together. I'm still trying to get used to the game and finding the right hero (I do like the healer support person (name?)).

I'll probably have other questions but the first one is this:

When my son and I got through the tutorial, he went to #4 while I was on #5 (sorry, don't know the name of the city yet :P). Is there a way to get to the same number?

It's kind of a sad ironic that I24 was going to be about the preatorians coming to primal earth because their world was going away because that's kind of what's happening here :(.

Anyways, here's hoping my son and I can have as much fun here as we did with COH.
Post edited by errandrunner on

Comments

• Options
    ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hello and welcome! yes, you can switch to same map instance. hit the 'm' key, on bottom right of map you should see the 'change instance' clickie. click it, choose the instance he is in and presto, same instance, but prolly at nearest spawn location.

btw if you are in a team you should have popped into the same location... but that was bugged before and might be again. havent done to much grouping myself lately. no real time for it right now lol.

good luck! and have fun!
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence