test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Questions regarding Circle of Primal Dominion

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
I fear I already know the majority of the answers to these questions (always assume the worst!), but I'm gonna ask 'em anyway. XD

Knockback resistance: Multiplicative or additive?

Damage resistance: Multiplicative or additive? Does it scale off of anything, or stay at its base value forever?

Healing: Wiki says it doesn't scale off of Presence. I don't suppose anything else affects it? Healing bonuses from items, healing bonus from Compassion?

Stealth sight: Multiplicative or additive? Will it be more effective with high Intelligence than with low Intelligence?

Threat generation: Multiplicative or additive? Will it just take the 60%-ish threat generation you get from your Superstats in Tank role, and make it 78% instead?

Interaction with Compassion: Does the healing provided by the Circle trigger Compassion stacks? I know Regeneration and other continuous-self-healing does, but I'm not sure if the Circle counts itself as a pet instead.
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
Post edited by williamkony on

Comments

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I fear I already know the majority of the answers to these questions (always assume the worst!), but I'm gonna ask 'em anyway. XD

Knockback resistance: Multiplicative or additive?

Damage resistance: Multiplicative or additive? Does it scale off of anything, or stay at its base value forever?

Healing: Wiki says it doesn't scale off of Presence. I don't suppose anything else affects it? Healing bonuses from items, healing bonus from Compassion?

Stealth sight: Multiplicative or additive? Will it be more effective with high Intelligence than with low Intelligence?

Threat generation: Multiplicative or additive? Will it just take the 60%-ish threat generation you get from your Superstats in Tank role, and make it 78% instead?

Interaction with Compassion: Does the healing provided by the Circle trigger Compassion stacks? I know Regeneration and other continuous-self-healing does, but I'm not sure if the Circle counts itself as a pet instead.

I can answer the Compassion quiestion, Yes, it does trigger Compassion, the heal from it is considered a pet heal just like Sigils or Radiant Protection, however this does not seem to interfere with either of them triggering Compassion.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png