test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Support Drones and Honor (Overseer tree)

superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
Hey all, fellow heroes!

Do you know if the Support Drones healing trigger the Honor talent from the second tier of the Overseer tree?

I would say it does, since they trigger the Reinforce talent from the Sentry tree, but I just wanted confirmation.

If it does it seems quite nice an almost constant +30% dmg strength...

Post edited by superalfgorn on

Comments

• Options
    williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hard to say. I know they don't give you Compassion stacks when they heal anything, but if you're certain they give Reinforce, that I'm not entirely sure. I would have to assume that no, they don't give Honor. But, again, not completely certain on that.

I can say, however, that having a healing aura and 3+ summons or teammates at a time makes it so that you have a full stack of Honor with every tick of the aura, regardless of whether or not it actually heals anyone. So Sentinel Aura, Medical Nanites, and Seraphim.
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!