test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any villain oriented roleplaying groups?

trollgar2trollgar2 Posts: 5 Arc User
I came from CoX and I'm just getting into the game. I just made a villain that I've grown and I was wondering if there are any VGs around(edit sorry my finger slipped and posted it) that would be intrested in picking up a villain called "The Mockery" thanks in advance
Post edited by trollgar2 on

Comments

• aetharburnaetharburn Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No, which sucks. CO's RP is very hero-orientated, to the point where villains are created ONLY for story arcs and are always defeated. You're more than welcome to create one.

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality."
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Villains? In my Champions Online?

Well, maybe if we had the forge and we could write some "evil" missions. Otherwise you are stucked with saving Reggie and Helping the Champoons.

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Villains? In my Champions Online?

Well, maybe if we had the forge and we could write some "evil" missions. Otherwise you are stucked with saving Reggie and Helping the Champoons.

"I, Bloodspiller the merciless, have saved your cat reggie. But only so that I can later destroy you all. muhaha muhahah"

Yea, it just looses something when you try to be evil. :biggrin:
  • trollgar2trollgar2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    well to be honest I was going to RP the more evil acts through RP with other people and just wright off the missions themeselves as him warring with other gangs and only working heroes for convienience and them willing to work with him because he's not that bad and the other gangs are more trouble. To be honest the only reason I made him was because I read a few posts while searching the forum before deciding on this game about people woleplaying villains and even seeing something about a villain oriented group aswell as something about player villains on CORP's website.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've got a couple of villains I wouldn't mind rping again. Unfortunately, the leader of my old sg went AWOL.
    edited September 2012
    I've got a couple of villains I wouldn't mind rping again. Unfortunately, the leader of my old sg went AWOL.

well....I would make a "VG" myself if I wasn't so new to the game or didn't know how to make one...ahwell....
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So I've done some thinking, and I think I can step in to lead a super-villain roleplay group, provided we can get a group together for it.

Any ideas for a name? I'm kind of partial to "Silent Agenda" but I'm open to other ideas.
  • isotopeisotope Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thelastsonofzod: I sent you a PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A word is worth a thousand pictures."
    ~Hellgeist
  • isotopeisotope Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok, four days later....

I'll step up next. If I can get a team of 5 people to help me make this shadowy group, I will organize the event. Add your name on this thread or send me a PM, and lets make a team for the reluctant, the questionable, and the grouchy.

Starting.. now.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A word is worth a thousand pictures."
    ~Hellgeist
  • xieveralxieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Another CoX refugee here. I played almost exclusively redside.

Can't say I'm fond of playing as a tool so count me in as a fellow villain.

My global is @Xieveral I'm still learning how to get the hang of things here (only started yesterday)
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davpacoxdavpacox Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I ran the Entropy Legion on the Virtue server and I'm really bummed about not having a City of Villains equivalent here in CO. I've fused some of the Entropy Legion's RP elements into my hero group, the Union Supreme, to give a kind of hybrid of your classical "do-gooders" heroes with reformed villains in a kind of Suicide Squad type of environment.

Maybe now that CoX is closing its doors *cries* that CO will show interest in villain RP and Mission Architect. We can only hope.
    edited September 2012
    Crap, sorry, I kind of took a break from CO for a while...did someone send me a PM? how do I access my PMs?
  • cassowary1999cassowary1999 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hey guys, I'm another CoV refugee, and if anyone is still doing this you can count me in. If you are, my chat handle is @casowary1999.