test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spanish-speaking Supergroup?

helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
I speak enough Spanish to get myself in trouble. I answered a Columbian's request for help in zone earlier today and quickly found myself in over my head. Does anyone know of any Spanish-speaking Supergroups in game that I could direct him and anyone else to next time?

And before anyone mentions the Liga Brasil, don't forget they speak Portuguese there, not Spanish.
Post edited by helbjorn on

Comments

• Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was born in Peru and lived there five years... I tried to help out a Spanish-speaking person once, and ended up making up a few words. :biggrin:

I actually don't know of any international Super Groups aside from Liga. Hopefully someone knows and can help!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh! Oh! I know a few!!

Asamblea de Colosos, Campeones, Bestias Hispanas <- furry friendly and I bet there are more out there.

Let me check with my contacts and friends and I can get you more names. :B

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thank you, all the posts on Spanish groups in the Supergroup subforum are 2 and 3 years old.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok, Asamblea is no more, so it's Campeones mostly

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    first thing, they can join the channel HISPANO. It is not too lively but if somebody is looking for a supergroup they have a good start there.

They can also contact me @gandales. I'll be happy to help them and if they want, they can join CAMPEONES or any other hispanic SG.