test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some minor bug with the penthouse hideout.

venompapavenompapa Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
So.... simply the hottub stopped working since the latest patch. I want my waterjets working again! :)
Post edited by venompapa on

Comments

• nivjinivji Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I really want the hottub's bubbles and steam to work again !
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited September 2012
    Same here. Can we have this fixed?
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Most annoying bug for me is when i want to open the door to the balcony and are pushed back
    into the elevator.

But hideouts are stuff from yesterday .. Tumerboy is gone .. so i don't believe anybody
    still cares about them :frown:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • drannicdrannic Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    beldin wrote: »
    Most annoying bug for me is when i want to open the door to the balcony and are pushed back into the elevator.

This isn't really a bug, its actually safety measure. When the doors open, there is 'Geo' moving around, and if your character happens to be within this area of the Geo, The character will respawn back to the spawning location, so they don't get stuck in a wall or another piece of geo.

As for the Jets in the Hot Tub, I have submitted the issue to the Devs to get looked into.
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    drannic wrote: »
    As for the Jets in the Hot Tub, I have submitted the issue to the Devs to get looked into.

Yay! I miss my fully functional hot tub. One of the (many) awesome things about the Penthouse Hideout.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nivjinivji Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Thanks a lot !
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Another bug with Penthouse...

My pets get stuck in the walls of the lift when exiting it, they seem to get stuck in a loop. And are trying to fall but they get caught by wall.

This happens also in Moonbase near that screen with the slide sideways panelling. My Inventor's Healing Drones go under the floor and continue to try and fly up.

Pets behaving badly I'd say :frown:
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This isn't really a bug, its actually safety measure. When the doors open, there is 'Geo' moving around, and if your character happens to be within this area of the Geo, The character will respawn back to the spawning location, so they don't get stuck in a wall or another piece of geo.

Then just change the doors that they open to the outside .. or make it simply that they
    push the character back a little bit. I mean mobs can push us back, why can't doors do that
    and instead teleport us ?

Or let us interact with the doors from further away.

Its really annoying to run the way always twice :redface:
    R607qMf.jpg