test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting Ripped off, need help.

captainsincaptainsin Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
So I have a lifetime membership.
I am not getting that bonus C-point/zen I am supposed to every month. It'll skip a month or two at times.

I contacted Perfect World about this and did not receive a reply. I was just now attempting to contact them again but apparently their "Contact Us" form is bugged and you can not select any of the REQUIRED fields.

I am very frustrated and upset and I am about ready to file a suit against perfect world. That's how pissed I am. I did not spend money on the lifetime account to be ripped off.

Besides posting this here, does anyone have a suggestion on how I might be able to even communicate with Perfect World or Cryptic on this matter? Any official buttons and methods seem to conveniently be bugged or something.

Thank you.
@Sin Stalker

Free comics! www.jkcomics.com
Post edited by captainsin on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You need to file a Support Ticket - and it generally takes 3-4 Business Days to get a reply. If you're getting a redirect when trying to use the Support Page change your Browser. Try IE. For example, there's some issues with Chrome that are causing redirects - as near as I can tell it has to do with how Chrome handles Flash - that have yet to be worked out. I use Chrome and have this happen to me all the time.

You can also end an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. Again, that still takes 3-4 Business days - and keep in mind this is a holiday weekend.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,506 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Their business Phone # is 1-650-590-7700

Found at: http://mmohuts.com/publishers/perfect-world-entertainment Their business address is there as well.

This is an actual working phone number (I dialed it). No idea if the phone tree can get you to a living person who can help you.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • captainsincaptainsin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Was able to submit the inquiry to them this time. TY. However I've sent it in before and never got a reply passed the automated.

They also have automated stuff told that is NOT true. Like after I submit the question it says:

"If you need to update your question, click the Your Account tab and select the question to open and update it. "

I'll click on my account tab and there is NOTHING about there even resembling a question.

I play STO AND CO and while I love the games, my interaction with Perfect World is pushing me right to the edge of never playing them again. That's saying something as my main mmo, CoH is dieing, I hate DC and that only leaves me with CO. I'd rather deal with the crappy DCUO than deal with a parent company like PW.

I'll give them this one chance though to actually help but if I'm ignored again I'll be filing a suit. An MMO company has to follow their own side of the contract and it won't be the first time I've used legal action to return my money from a crappy mmo business... although this'll be the first BIG sized mmo anyone in my family has filed against, but we'll see. :)
    @Sin Stalker

• captainsincaptainsin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Their business Phone # is 1-650-590-7700

Found at: http://mmohuts.com/publishers/perfect-world-entertainment Their business address is there as well.

This is an actual working phone number (I dialed it). No idea if the phone tree can get you to a living person who can help you.

Thank you. I'll try this around Tuesday if I haven't received a live person reply via email.
    @Sin Stalker