test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix Support Ticket

bonesawpriestjhbonesawpriestjh Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
if you wont fix the many bugs, store rip offs such as missing items and let the game be a drag and frustration at least fix the support ticket submiter so we can complain.... i cant complain but i can uninstall
Post edited by bonesawpriestjh on

Comments

• gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is so hella tru..

I completed a fully thorough GM request, only to have it time out on server response. I'm rather certain it was never received by devs but I was not going to re-write an entire report.
  • yinepuhotepgamesyinepuhotepgames Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gamehobo wrote: »
    This is so hella tru..

I completed a fully thorough GM request, only to have it time out on server response. I'm rather certain it was never received by devs but I was not going to re-write an entire report.

I believe this may be why so many people are complaining here on the forums. Since it is IMPOSSIBLE to use the bug reporting system, due to the server timeout issue (and I know from experience that you'll get the server timeout error even if you don't add ANY text to your report), the forums (which I'm pretty certain no one from Cryptic even bothers to read) are the place of last resort for anyone to complain about bugs.
    --

Coffee, chocolate, bacon, and phasers. What more do I need?