What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix invisibled parts then make invisible heads and hands an option

battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Suggestions Box
Dr Cerebellum has been brain-napped!
http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=164321

Ok so many of us have been hit by the new bug thats made female floating brains, worm heads and pulp rolls hair invisible. Fixing that needs to be an extremely high priority.

It does show though that invisible heads is possible.

With invisible heads and hands as well as the new stealth effects it'd be possible for people to run an Invisible Man/Woman character. One where they are still visible for PvP etc because of their clothes but enabling players the fun of having a character whose clothes appear to just be a hollow shell, the only thing visible.

It'd also allow people to run characters or costumes on characters to represent where powered armor might be working on automatic or to have gained it's on autonomous intelligence such as happened to Iron Man once for example. An empty suit could even be a nemesis.
the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
Post edited by battybattybats on

Comments

• Options
    r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited August 2012
    thats brainles XD

but its a nice idea ^^

after they fixed bugs i would like to see this
  • Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /signed for floating brain head without a bubble and brain (so, basically just the metal neck thingy)! :biggrin:
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /signed

I love the idea!

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    admflamebergadmflameberg Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /signed, I would also want invincible weapons option.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Oh! What about invisible torsos for gorgeous energy creatures for the great glory of mother land?! :B

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Oh! What about invisible torsos for gorgeous energy creatures for the great glory of mother land?! :B

I think that'd be great too, but we need some for of visibility for pvp so players know what the invisible guy is doing. How could we work around it do you think?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I think that'd be great too, but we need some for of visibility for pvp so players know what the invisible guy is doing. How could we work around it do you think?

I was thinking just the torso as invisible, with head, forearms and legs still very much visible.

Something glorious! Like this one here! :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    bobgreenwadebobgreenwade Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Personally I'd be thrilled to have the "no legs" options, even if the lower half is the smoky effects we see in Spectres and Djinni.
    =====
    Author of the Realm Hunter series of novels
    Join in the Doctor Who fan film, Doctor Who 2.0 Origins!
    My ideas: Arch-Nemesis
  • Options
    guardianpalguardianpal Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I would love that ^^ as long as there are enough parts to target in PVP somehow! ^^

I have a character who I had to made a black body because it was supposed just to be a floating brain... Of course I could had made it chromakey green... but apart in nature, everyone would see the "please just ignore that fluo colored body that dangle under the brain in a jar!" :P
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    I was thinking just the torso as invisible, with head, forearms and legs still very much visible.

Something glorious! Like this one here! :cool:

Yeah that is pretty fantastic.
    Hmm if they make it that at least one aura is used, when auras become standard options or such as they have said they are working on, then we could have energy beings...

And Dr Cerebellum actually has a body of living electricity the robot suit is built to contain and filter to non-lethal amps. So if they went with total invisibility so long as there's an aura enabling us to have energy beings then i could have Dr C outside her suit, a being of electricity with just a livng brain for a head.