test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Torrent of Bugs

13»

Comments

• lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Unfortunately I don't have much to add, except to subscribe and to say that I've experienced many of these bugs too, including (but not limited to): Nemesis foes dropping out of missions/alerts, problemts getting Nemesis Clues and completing Nemesis missions, colored boosts fading out strangely, zone cutscenes replaying, being dropped from Unity, missions not completing out of the mission giver's list (despite completion), more crashes (though, thankfully it doesn't seem I've had it as bad as some), knock resistances not working, team portaits not showing, more targetting problems, etc.
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    @ the topic starter:

1. Please keep the list on the open post current with what's being said here, ty.

I'm not wasting my time reviewing and updating the thing every time stuff gets fixed or added to the list. It isn't my job since its up to Cryptic to post what was fixed and go through the list themselves to see that everything was fixed.

IT IS UP TO THE PEOPLE WHO POST TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T RE REPORT A BUG THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUT UP.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Didn't see this on a quick scan and control F, but the shipping containers in nem alert and west side mc? They're magnetic. Walking too close causes you to stick to em, and the only escape is running along them until you get to the end, just like separating 2 strong magnets. It also does it to npcs from time to time, making low level questing even more obnoxious than it usually is.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That shipping container thing was happening long before the patch. I remember it doing that before On Alert even.

Also, I think I found yet another bug. On the costume creator, I tick 'Hide and remove unowned costume parts'. However, in the lists it still shows the ones I don't have, however hovering over them reveals no change on the costume, and the tooltip that appears says that 'You already own X from the C-store' when I know that I definitely don't. Selecting it merely changes the selection to None, and doesn't do anything aside from that.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • yinepuhotepgamesyinepuhotepgames Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And another one - just completed Resistance, and the game thinks I'm still waiting to throw the switch on Harmon's teleportal, way back at the beginning of the adventure pack.
    --

Coffee, chocolate, bacon, and phasers. What more do I need?
  • arekususarekusus Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So I have yet to see ANY of these bugs fixed and they are planning on throwing what I assume would be a HUGE patch tomorrow (vehicles) to BREAK THE GAME EVEN MORE? When will Cryptic ever learn from their errors? *super seriously hard facepalm*
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aside from Gravitar, NOTHING WAS FIXED.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • ocdonlineocdonline Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but it seems there is a bug in the (new?) Franklin Stone mission in the Nighthawk mission chain where players remain in their flyers after the mission ends. There also seems to be no way to exit the flyer when this happens.
  • arekususarekusus Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ocdonline wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but it seems there is a bug in the (new?) Franklin Stone mission in the Nighthawk mission chain where players remain in their flyers after the mission ends. There also seems to be no way to exit the flyer when this happens.

This happened to me only once after 1 of my toons crashed inside the instance inside a jet. But honestly this bug is a bit of a "hit and miss" for me and by that I mean that its both "useful" and bad at the same time.

Still this is no excuse to NOT fix it Cryptic.
  • hubrixhubrix Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    arekusus wrote: »
    This happened to me only once after 1 of my toons crashed inside the instance inside a jet. But honestly this bug is a bit of a "hit and miss" for me and by that I mean that its both "useful" and bad at the same time.

Still this is no excuse to NOT fix it Cryptic.

There should still be a way to get off it, if only so you can switch jet types for the fight itself. Granted you can finish the fight regardless of group make up, it will still be nice to have the option.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When I do alerts it takes me out right away and not when I hit leave now. So I have to run to the prize before anything to try to loot my earnings.

Sometimes, either I win or lose, the game crashes after an alert. :/

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Here's some bugs we experienced while trying to speed levels Smashes:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2385861&postcount=110
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Todays surprises, well this weeks.
    lemurian antiquities mission with a celestial nemesis. All damage came off health and added to health TOTAL, He was at 3.5 MILLION befoe I quit.

Doing mission Lava Temple, attacked first 2 mobs and NEMESIS appeared and attacked . STill with the increasing hitpoints.

Autotargets preferred targets are inanimate objects, despite havng "Don't auto target objects" turned on

OH yes and Recognition vendors - MCPD, PRIMUS & UNTIL give you Level 40 gear regardless of what level you are.

Skill trainers can't count -I was told that my 29G was not enough to pay for 1G training at MI and MIL City
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In case no one has noted this bug: Using an AoE or cone attack on inanimate objects will only destroy the targeted object. Not all objects in range.

This is a nuisance when trying to get Nemesis missions by destroying chairs in Harmon's speech area west of the Renn Center. I guess we're not getting Nemesis missions that way until this bug gets fixed.