test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hello from Germany

rowan79rowan79 Posts: 47 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
American living in Germany, pretty Europeanized by now. Love this side of the world, since theres so much variety. Once you're beyond those U.S borders it's like having slept 100 yrs and finally waking up.

I'm a 32 yr old female who has a lot of time on her hands for the past two years, since being wheelchair bound. Boohoo sob story over and too long a story to get into. I have rediscovered my love for comicbooks, although this has been xmen and xmen related only in the past. Absolutely Love this game although some people in it are really tedious at best. But it's like this everywhere I suppose. You're age doesn't matter to me, but the brain with which you choose to use when socializing with me does. There's a difference between child like and child-ish so..marinate on that for a sec :rolleyes:

Although I can be nice, I have a very low tolerance for games and superficiality, and not many people can handle this. Helps me keep my friendslist clean though. What you see onscreen may not be what you get in real life but rest assured, I'm looking for fun pertaining to the game, and my flirtatious manner in no way is a secret signal to start erPing all over the pixelated hemisphere. And I have no interest in real life associations beyond perhaps an email, so pervs stay AWAY!:eek::tongue:

"Do you know what power is? Power is control of men who are lesser than you."
Post edited by rowan79 on

Comments

• Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Welcome!!

Salutations from Argentina! :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    rowan79 wrote: »
    my flirtatious manner in no way is a secret signal to start erPing all over the pixelated hemisphere. And I have no interest in real life associations beyond perhaps an email, so pervs stay AWAY!:eek::tongue:

Not everyone reads the forums, so the random 'perv' you might meet in game
    might not take your banter the way you think they should and most likely will
    not have read this warning. Also they might be a kid.

They might be like "oh gross this internet weirdo is hitting on me".

I haven't had too much trouble with creepers for a long time.
    Haven't heard much complaints either.

You should be safe as long as you avoid Club Caprice and some of my friends. uuh
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello from Japan! :3
  • Options
    rowan79rowan79 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not everyone reads the forums, so the random 'perv' you might meet in game
    might not take your banter the way you think they should and most likely will
    not have read this warning. Also they might be a kid.

They might be like "oh gross this internet weirdo is hitting on me".

I haven't had too much trouble with creepers for a long time.
    Haven't heard much complaints either.

You should be safe as long as you avoid Club Caprice and some of my friends. uuh

Oh yeah I know that, I've been playing since January and noticed the player-base is a little different than what I'm used to in other games. Rarely have come across creepers and know from experiance how to handle them. Good looking out though :)

P.S Yeah I know Club Caprice, and nothing against normal rpers ( not a hater), but I don't think it's my kinda place anyway. except around level 37 ofc.

"Do you know what power is? Power is control of men who are lesser than you."
  • Options
    joimaxjoimax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    American living in Germany, pretty European by now. Love this side of the world, since theirs so much variety. Once you're beyond those U.S borders it's like having slept 100 yrs and finally waking up.