test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance August 24

2»

Comments

• megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What about the chat issues the issues with the chat bubbles and the chat tabs as well as i have been told Nemcon is very very badly broken
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What about the chat issues the issues with the chat bubbles and the chat tabs as well as i have been told Nemcon is very very badly broken

I've also seen this bug,its the same bug as last time the NA AT was released,the chat bubble cuts off the words by a margin,as for nemcon,I haven't done a run of it in a few days,so I can't really be a witness to the bug.
  • nisdiddumsnisdiddums Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Update*
    We have just applied a fix that should resolve the DC issues in Canada(and possibly other maps). Some players may experience a disconnect, at which point, the server-side fix will be applied, resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you're experiencing continued connectivity issues.

Also fixed is the issue with players being unable to access their Night Avenger AT after logging out. This will roll out with the update later today.

Thanks!
  • hubrixhubrix Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -Unity membership revoked. You can just join again so it's minor.
    -Rank 1 Gas Pellets is significantly stronger than Rank 2 and 3
    -Can't buy from the Auction House

EDIT: It looks like you guys fixed the chat falling behind when you switch maps. That really bugged me alot so yay for small victories.
  • planktheoryplanktheory Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nisdiddums wrote: »
    *Update*
    We have just applied a fix that should resolve the DC issues in Canada(and possibly other maps). Some players may experience a disconnect, at which point, the server-side fix will be applied, resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you're experiencing continued connectivity issues.

Also fixed is the issue with players being unable to access their Night Avenger AT after logging out. This will roll out with the update later today.

Thanks!
    *Update*
    Point of clarification: The Nighthawk mention in the release notes was mostly lore. The main Nighthawk event is not yet on Live.

Thanks for the Updates!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think i'll just play Pong and wait for next week to take a peek in CO.
    /salute
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cyjonpwcyjonpw Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've noticed two problems with SG vaults. I've filed a bug report but I thought I'd mention it here to warn players.

First a member of my SG was unable to deposit money due to lack of permissions. I knew that shouldn't be the case so I logged in as the SG leader and verified permissions were correct. However this led to the discovery of the second, much more serious bug.

I had him make several test deposits. They went through, but the money didn't show up in the vault. It takes the money away from his character but the total in the vault doesn't change.

Withdrawals appear to work fine.

I don't know if this is something with my SG, but I suggest other players make small test deposits to see if things are working before making a large deposit.
  • nisdiddumsnisdiddums Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Update #2*

We're in the process of testing a new build that addresses the following issues:

-Players who owned "sneak" power prior to today's update should receive a retcon
    -Missing female floating brain and worm-head costume pieces
    -Night Avenger archetype rotation issue
    -Various DC issues throughout the game

Once these fixes have been tested and verified, we will push an update to Live as soon as possible.

Stay tuned, and thank you for your feedback!
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Update #2*

We're in the process of testing a new build that addresses the following issues:

-Players who owned "sneak" power prior to today's update should receive a retcon
    -Missing female floating brain and worm-head costume pieces
    -Night Avenger archetype rotation issue
    -Various DC issues throughout the game

Once these fixes have been tested and verified, we will push an update to Live as soon as possible.

Stay tuned, and thank you for your feedback!

What's the deal with BM devices losing their level? I had a bunch sitting in the shared bank waiting for their toons to hit lvl 40 and now they are no longer greyed out and have no level restriction.

But I am ok with this so long as their effectiveness is not compromised. :wink:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The retcon issue is at the top my list of things to have fixed and rolled out as soon as possible :cool:

Yeah, when i logged in today and noticed my couple of toons with sneak had a nice missing power with no free retcon or forced power reset in sight I just immediately logged back off. I had expected to spend the day of this coming patch fixing their builds...

Thanks for getting on this though.

Snark never dies.
  • thisisgilsthisisgils Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just FYI -

Ripper has suddenly gained the ability to do MASSIVE heals.

I just sat through a Smash where he healed once for 100k and another three 60k heals.

Please tell me this is a bug.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2012
    wacky99 wrote: »
    Can confirm that Psimon was broken in a Soul Siphon alert. He would do his rage monster thing at 1/3 health, then jump back to 2/3 when it was time for him to die. It was most un-sportsman like behaviour.

The dev team says that this might have happened if you managed to get him to leash. He shouldn't have any healing.

thisisgils, do you have any steps for reproducing that?
  • thisisgilsthisisgils Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The dev team says that this might have happened if you managed to get him to leash. He shouldn't have any healing.

thisisgils, do you have any steps for reproducing that?

Yeah just do the Alert! (Two minute takedown)

It happened to everyone who did the Smash alert. Zone was flooded with people who experienced it. I did the alert three times and it happened every time.

The health bar dropped down a little bit first of all (maybe from 2 3/4 to 2 1/4), and then suddenly spiked up by 100k and kept spiking up 60k or so as it went down. We managed to get him down to 4k health in one alert before it jumped back up to around 64k :)
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Re: Disconnects in the Canada zone -- stay tuned, we should hopefully have a fix in soon. Don't worry, the fix won't necessitate any downtime.

cascadence: Do you have the mantle piece accessory equipped?

Sorry TT was busy with work. Okay so... I tried to equip the "nighthawk" back piece, and the cape wont appear along with it.

And I tried looking for "nighthawk" along cape options for the "mantle" piece accesories and it won't show up either.

Just try it by yourself... type "nighthawk" on unlockables, try wearing the "chest piece" (not the tight) and then try wearing the nighthawk cape... its no longer possible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The gravitar alert has become all but impossible for almost any build now. Constant random yellow bubbles kill anyone.

Only with a optimized team with a lot of healers, or people using smoke grenade it is still doable. Smoke grenade was even intended to be made ineffective once, but it seems now that changed to healers and tanks be made ineffective and smoke grenade the intended playstyle.

I would much appreciate to have a confirmation if this is an intended change or not, I did not see anything about grav in the release notes.
  • rajjypantsrajjypants Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Worm head is still invisible! This is TOTALLY GAME BREAKING! (not really, it's kinda funny actually)

Also "The Perfect Prey" in Canada does not appear to be working correctly. I've reported these in game, but I figured it'd also help to post on here as well. Also leveling up mod skills seems to be broken... I cant level my skill anymore via mod glowies and stuff. :\
    edited August 2012
    Here's what I've got set right now:

Chest Layer > Nighthawk
    Back > Cape Mantle
    Cape > Nighthawk

I can't wear the Nighthawk Chest & Arms with the Nighthawk Chest Layer, but I can wear the cape with both. What other settings do you have going?
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Here's what I've got set right now:

Chest Layer > Nighthawk
    Back > Cape Mantle
    Cape > Nighthawk

I can't wear the Nighthawk Chest & Arms with the Nighthawk Chest Layer, but I can wear the cape with both. What other settings do you have going?

I am wearing pretty much the whole set.... like everything except the cowl, I am wearing a helmet there instead (nighthawk).

I just tried your setup and nope... nighthawk wont appear under "cape".

Its fun... because "nighthawk" will appear under the "back" options, but the cape tab wont appear after you select it.

Edit: Oh... I see the problem... the "back" piece its listed for "chest wear" but the "cape" piece its not listed for "chest wear" so.. yup this is def a bug.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I just found another bug that's new,during a Nighthawk? alert,a bank robbery alert to be specific,we reached nighthawk,and for some reason,his damage floaters were glitching,the yellow damage floaters were fine,but when they turned white they appeared below Nighthawk.
  • kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Any update on the Night avenger glitch situation? I just d/ced and now I cant play a character that I just made
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Female Pulp Hair is disappeared too
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I posted a thread about all the bugs I found as well as others. Some here and a lot I found myself.

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2323401#post2323401
    edited August 2012
    The Night Avenger glitch will be resolved later tonight.
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The Night Avenger glitch will be resolved later tonight.

Good to hear.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________