test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hiding Armadillo powers

staticampstaticamp Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Power Discussion
I have the Armadillo set because I wanted the damage reduction perks that came with it but I didn't need the two powers that came with it. I remove the powers from my power tray several times now and they keep coming back like some kind of unwanted boomerang. Is there a way to permanently hide or remove those powers, and still keep the damage reduction?
Post edited by staticamp on

Comments

• rstzedrstzed Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No.

(xxxxx)*

*Fill to meet 10 character minimum.
  • konru2konru2 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Technically, they won't reappear if your hot-bar is full. But that is a bit harder than it appears.

The keys 1-7 and Alt 1-7 are just enough to have a key for every power if you are a freeform that has chosen all active powers. Slotted passives and enhanced block each have their own specific place on you hot-bar, so if you choose one for a power (and you really should) then that is going to make a unused space on your hot bar somewhere. Energy unlocks don't require slotting, so that's another unused space if you choose one. Finally, archetype heroes don't have as many powers as freeform heroes to begin with, so that's most of the alt-bar that gets unused.

Although you can't easily get rid of the two Armadillo set powers outright, if you move them to Alt-6 and Alt-7 then they should at least be out of the way. Once placed, they shouldn't move until you take the Armadillo set off.
  • rstzedrstzed Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    konru2 wrote: »

Although you can't easily get rid of the two Armadillo set powers outright, if you move them to Alt-6 and Alt-7 then they should at least be out of the way. Once placed, they shouldn't move until you take the Armadillo set off.

No that will not work, when ever you zone or do something that takes you from the normal screen or get new powers, they move to the lowest open position on your tool tray.