test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bags and banks request.

wacky99wacky99 Posts: 115 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Suggestions Box
Can you put a glow effect on the bag icons when they are opened. A visual aid to let you know which ones are opened. I'm asking for this because often you'll have three bags all with the same icon, and it would make life a little simpler to know which one of the three was opened, for example.

A hotkey for opening all bags would be handy too.

In your hideout, it seems redundant to have a second requester asking "do you want to take something from your shared bank?" You have already moved to the appropriate place, pressed Z / RMB, selected "access shared bank", so why the extra step? If you make a mistake you can just close the window, so I don't get the need for all these extra dialogue choices.

In the regular MC bank. Can you have a Vault / ATM / whatever instead of having to talk to the tellers to open your SG bank. Similarly, can just clicking on a teller open your personal bank, while clicking on the new 'thing' (whatever you decide) open the SG bank.

I'm just looking for ways to streamline the banking process by getting rid of superfluous dialogue choices. Think of it from a hero's POV : I've come to the Bank. I want to do some banking. I don't want to duel the teller or order a pizza, I want to dump some stuff in my account. Why are you asking me all these questions?

Stuffy on the old CO forums. PWE ate my username.