test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heading out, seeya all later

roadwulf1roadwulf1 Posts: 7 Arc User
For various reasons, I'm gonna be quitting CO.

Has some things to do with recent managerial decisions, but mostly has to do with two other things that honestly have nothing to do with here

#1. My computer had been down for over a month, and when I got back on it, I found I no longer had any motivation to play.

#2. With GW2 coming out, most of my time/HD Memory will be devoted to that, so I might aswell cut ties as my Sub Fee is about to come up.

Thanks for all the great times everyone, and maybe if I save up 300 dollars, I'll buy a Lifetime later so I can come back when I get bored.

Later.

:cool:

My Characters(Archived Post, will repost when time allows)
Side-kick System Compilation Thread
Post edited by roadwulf1 on

Comments

• stjobestjobe Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good luck out there, and have fun in GW2.

I'd take a wager though that somewhere down the line the urge to make another superhero will be too great to resist :)

And we'll be here waiting to welcome you back when that happens.

Take care.
    stjobe wrote: »
    Good luck out there, and have fun in GW2.

I'd take a wager though that somewhere down the line the urge to make another superhero will be too great to resist :)

And we'll be here waiting to welcome you back when that happens.

Take care.

Here's hoping!!! Goodbye and good luck man.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good luck in GW2 and have fun!

He will be back as soon as he misses playing with a super hero in tights and not another medieval fantasy D&D-ish game, MUAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You'll be back so I'll just say laters man \o/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    See you after you played GW2 for a couple days.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So pretty much this will be like the times you got forum banned. With the exception that now you can come back on your own and without warning. :tongue:
  • angelofcaineangelofcaine Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    So pretty much this will be like the times you got forum banned.
    With the exception that now you can come back on your own and without warning.
    Wow, that was harsh :eek:

Can the dwindling forum population afford to lose ANYONE with an ounce of posting cred? :confused:

(I may not like @roadwulf1's posting style, but they've stuck through the worse of CO :wink: )

I think they deserve the benefit of a little class if they decide to take a break you know?
    'asta Roadwulf,
    'Caine :cool:
    __________________________________________________O.P.T.I.O.N.S.
    | ME | A "Guide" Book" | | I, have a "DREAM! | ( Member since Feb 2008 ) ... ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/AngelOfCaine/STILLS/Misc/CO-Sig_01e.png[/SIGPIC]
    Were there any specific reason for that personal attack other than that your opinion differs from mine?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    On reflection, im letting it drop. Its the start of a nice weekend and that was to much venom then intended.

Im chalking it up to a rough day at work. Sorry about that.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good luck and God Speed!
    And I hope to see you back soon!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time