test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well hello!

irishandpooririshandpoor Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Introductions
Hello ladies and championsmen! Well finally my first post since I have this account and cryptic "fun police" thing with the : "Get gold or you can't post". Not that I have something against gold hehe...
Well what to say, I have been here for a whileee messing around with my cryptic account :tongue:, complaining with the new updates just like everyone else and roleplaying a bit. Just a bit, I'm like an ant, barely noticeble.
People will probably find me running around as "Click", my clumsy photographer robot char, in Caprice. Been staying there since I MADE HIM. DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT TO LEVEL UP! Poor Kodiak, he is still waiting for me.
Once I had a level 40 blade, oh god his name, always expecting Captain Typo and Nazi Grammar to show up.
I can keep writing and writing about how much I hate Lemurian, the Karate-Cheetah-Man I once made as my nemesis (including power armor zombies minions) and the countless times I wasted 5 hours to make a character and then "No this is too lazy, I better delete it", but I think that my fingers won't like it.
A pleasure to meet the forum's community and my "thankfully thanks" for the one reading every word here..that's you...and you...and you..
Post edited by irishandpoor on

Comments

• Options
    emberstaembersta Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello ladies and championsmen! Well finally my first post since I have this account and cryptic "fun police" thing with the : "Get gold or you can't post". Not that I have something against gold hehe...
    Well what to say, I have been here for a whileee messing around with my cryptic account :tongue:, complaining with the new updates just like everyone else and roleplaying a bit. Just a bit, I'm like an ant, barely noticeble.
    People will probably find me running around as "Click", my clumsy photographer robot char, in Caprice. Been staying there since I MADE HIM. DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT TO LEVEL UP! Poor Kodiak, he is still waiting for me.
    Once I had a level 40 blade, oh god his name, always expecting Captain Typo and Nazi Grammar to show up.
    I can keep writing and writing about how much I hate Lemurian, the Karate-Cheetah-Man I once made as my nemesis (including power armor zombies minions) and the countless times I wasted 5 hours to make a character and then "No this is too lazy, I better delete it", but I think that my fingers won't like it.
    A pleasure to meet the forum's community and my "thankfully thanks" for the one reading every word here..that's you...and you...and you..

Hello, irishandpoor (interesting name) and nice to meet you. -bows politely-
    Welcome to Champions Online and CO Community forum! Have fun! :D
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello!!

Do you have any hats with you?

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!