test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Searching for a SG....

ruukiruuki Posts: 77 Arc User
As the title implies, I'm searching for a Lite RP supergroup. I've never really been too keen into Mid and Heavy RP but I do like talking and doing missions in character as well as creating small storylines that tie into my character bio.

I'm also looking for an SG that doesn't require a uniform. I DO NOT want to look like everyone else.

I'd also like to find a group that's online often with friendly people of course.
Post edited by ruuki on

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ruuki wrote: »
    As the title implies, I'm searching for a Lite RP supergroup. I've never really been too keen into Mid and Heavy RP but I do like talking and doing missions in character as well as creating small storylines that tie into my character bio.

I'm also looking for an SG that doesn't require a uniform. I DO NOT want to look like everyone else.

I'd also like to find a group that's online often with friendly people of course.

I lead the Silver Age Sentinels, an extremely friendly guild that is active at almost all hours and was founded just after the end of Beta, and is casual player focused, and light role-playing.

Links are in my sig, but you should know up-front that we do follow classic comic book themes in general, and look specifically for players that are interested in role-playing such heroic style characters, rather than deadly assassins or amoral mercenaries.

If we aren't what you are looking for, good luck!
  • Options
    ruukiruuki Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    iamrune wrote: »
    I lead the Silver Age Sentinels, an extremely friendly guild that is active at almost all hours and was founded just after the end of Beta, and is casual player focused, and light role-playing.

Links are in my sig, but you should know up-front that we do follow classic comic book themes in general, and look specifically for players that are interested in role-playing such heroic style characters, rather than deadly assassins or amoral mercenaries.

If we aren't what you are looking for, good luck!
    I've seen a few of you guys around but I didn't know that the SG was a light RP one. And yeah, my main hero Galerian is a mutant from Multifaria who was experimented on and brainwashed into being a tool in finding and eliminating heroes and other super-humans of that universe. He was then sent to Present-Day to do the same by Citizen Harmon and ends up being beaten by the Champions. In doing so, his mind was released and now he must cope with adjusting to his new lifestyle of freedom as well as being a hero.

My bio is longer in-game but that's they gist of it. :biggrin:
    All in all though, he is a hero. No ninjas, vampires or mercenaries. But your SG sounds interesting...Just keep in mind, I (somewhat) to RP-in so go easy on me.