test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Literary Challenge #25 Discussion Thread

sumthindarksidesumthindarkside Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Fan Base Alpha
Feel free to link directly to the story you are commenting on. And always remember: We're not here to tear each other up. Don't flame, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their stories!

Hope you have fun!

Also, any ideas for future themes will be taken into consideration. Have fun!
Post edited by sumthindarkside on

Comments

• kinster2kinster2 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    give me a few and i will have my story up. First time in a while ive had some personal time.
  • sumthindarksidesumthindarkside Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Awesome. Thanks. I'll leave it up a little longer, so that people can post up the stories a bit more.
  • seeberts1seeberts1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hi everyone
    edited August 2012
    All right. I apologise for my absence, but I was in the middle of a move, And I just got internet less than an hour ago.

If everyone wishes, I am willing to step down and let someone else pick up the torch for the literary challenges. Unless everyone agrees that I should stay, I will.

Thanks everyone!
    edited August 2012
    thats cool i have had more freedom lately just been trying to get over some writers block but i think i might take the mantle
    edited August 2012
    okay. I just had other matters in real life that I had to take up. That and the fact that I'm going to uni next week, means that I'm not going to have as much time.

Hopefully I can manage to get through to put up more posts for challenges, also getting over writer's blocks.

How about you post the next one up on Monday... I still want to be active in this.
    edited August 2012
    sure i can wait