test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hey There People

buggyhexapodbuggyhexapod Posts: 54 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
How do you do?
İ'm Buggy HeX,a pleasure to meet you all.İ'm 19 years old,playing the game since late 2009-beginning 2010.My favourite colour is green,and i love to RP.İ'm experienced in survival and leveling.İf anyone can add me as a friend(buggyhexapod),i'd be very happy.My hobbies are playing musical insturments,reading novels and watching films.İf anyone needs help about anything in the game,i'm always free to help,as long as i am online.

See you in the Caprice Club!
Sincerely

Buggy HeX(Fehim Buğra Sertel) :wink:
Post edited by buggyhexapod on

Comments

• Options
    emberstaembersta Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How do you do?
    İ'm Buggy HeX,a pleasure to meet you all.İ'm 19 years old,playing the game since late 2009-beginning 2010.My favourite colour is green,and i love to RP.İ'm experienced in survival and leveling.İf anyone can add me as a friend(buggyhexapod),i'd be very happy.My hobbies are playing musical insturments,reading novels and watching films.İf anyone needs help about anything in the game,i'm always free to help,as long as i am online.

Sincerely

Hello, Buggy. -bows politely-

Welcome to Champions Online Community Forum.
    Make yourself at home and enjoy your time being here.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pretty sure I've seen your character once or twice in the Club. Its always nice to see more Roleplayers rather than Catmann in the club. So with that, welcome!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nork and welcome to the wild world of spor..

*statis*

What? Wro.. no no this is the..

*crackle*

It's not?

*bleeeep blep bleeep*

We now take you back to your regularly scheduled greetings..

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • Options
    lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    How do you do?

Sincerely

greetings and welcome to Champions online,see ya in game!
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Welcomes and salutations!! :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    buggyhexapodbuggyhexapod Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    WOOOHOOOO!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Attention to ALL! i-Buggy HeX,from now on-am a Student of the English language and literature faculity of the Hacettepe University!(Ankara/Turkey)

Now my next mission:Being a professor(Yeah!)

Thank you all for appreciating the sharing of my happiness :biggrin:
  • Options
    danielpenfolddanielpenfold Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello welcome i hope you have fun and make frends in the game. :)
    I'm so happy :D
  • Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    WOOOHOOOO!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Attention to ALL! i-Buggy HeX,from now on-am a Student of the English language and literature faculity of the Hacettepe University!(Ankara/Turkey)

Now my next mission:Being a professor(Yeah!)

Thank you all for appreciating the sharing of my happiness :biggrin:

Congratulations! I admire people who take the time to learn the language of another country or culture...

I tried to learn Turkey once, but I couldn't get past "Gobble" so I just ended up eating the instructor...

:biggrin:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    joimaxjoimax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you do?
    İ'am katilkatrina,from pleasure to meet you all.İ'm 22 years old,playing the game since late 2009-beginning 2010.My favourite colour is white,and i love to RP.İ'm experienced in survival and leveling.
  • Options
    joimaxjoimax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you do?
    İ'am katilkatrina,from pleasure to meet you all.İ'm 22 years old,playing the game since late 2009-beginning 2010.My favourite colour is white,and i love to RP.İ'm experienced in survival and leveling.