test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glitchy Window Mode and Loading Screen

bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC & Technical Issues
For some reason, the game switches to windowed mode after the Cryptic Logo Loading screen and I can't get it back to full screen. I tried the fullscreen shortcut, but it doesn't work. It goes full screen, but the actual game is played in a small area on the monitor. I tried changing the resolution, but it didn't work. I maximized the window and it works now, but switching it to fullscreen still messes it up. Whats wrong?
Post edited by bdragon4co on

Comments

• Options
    danlimdanlim Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    bdragon4co wrote: »
    For some reason, the game switches to windowed mode after the Cryptic Logo Loading screen and I can't get it back to full screen. I tried the fullscreen shortcut, but it doesn't work. It goes full screen, but the actual game is played in a small area on the monitor. I tried changing the resolution, but it didn't work. I maximized the window and it works now, but switching it to fullscreen still messes it up. Whats wrong?

have you tried to change the resolution of your computer (not the game itself)? did your system do an update overnight? did you do an update of the computer previous to the problem?

dan =)
  • Options
    bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    danlim wrote: »
    have you tried to change the resolution of your computer (not the game itself)? did your system do an update overnight? did you do an update of the computer previous to the problem?

dan =)

I updated my graphics card drivers before playing the game and I accidentally disconnected my TV (which I'm using as a monitor). That was when it started acting funny. It looks like a fixed it though. I left it in windowed mode and then chose the resolution for my screen, and then maximized it. When I switched it to Fullscreen it worked.