test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, is anyone still here?

xavori1xavori1 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2012 in The Hero Games
Figured I'd ask before I get around to posting another your mom joke...
Post edited by xavori1 on

Comments

• nesn00000nesn00000 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am, in fact I feel I'm the only one still keeping what little PVP there is alive - with everyone comming out of the wood work when I log in too kill me.

-xeno
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    No but your mom is.
    nesn00000 wrote: »
    I am, in fact I feel I'm the only one still keeping what little PVP there is alive - with everyone comming out of the wood work when I log in too kill me.

-xeno

People dont want to kill you Xeno they want to bask in your friendly love all saint like aura.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nope. .
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    There are still pops, just depends on the crowd and time of day.

But its a pretty small crowd.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bask in the glory of the world you have created for yourselves! Just because someone hands you a gun doesn't mean you have to kill your family!

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    xavori1 wrote: »

Hey, welcome back, Xavori.

Something good came out the forum change, at least, this bit of injustice has been reversed.
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey Xav :biggrin:

Regarding HG's.. what everyone else basically mentioned. Small crowd, depends on time of day, some people like to gang **** others in BASH, etc etc. Same ol' crap.
  • xavori1xavori1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    iamrune wrote: »
    Hey, welcome back, Xavori.

Something good came out the forum change, at least, this bit of injustice has been reversed.

I wouldn't really call it back. I mean, I have less than zero interest in doing the PvE farming that'd be necessary to rebuild all my alts. And then there is this game coming out oh, around August 28th or so that has awesome PvP with much bigger sides.

And while that game won't let me have 72 alts, I'll survive...somehow...
    edited July 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    Bask in the glory of the world you have created for yourselves! Just because someone hands you a gun doesn't mean you have to kill your family!

WUT?? Seriously I am all outta wuts on this one ...right so playing Champions online's pvp modes makes you want to kill your own mom.

Somehow deep down inside I know this is Xav's fault :/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited July 2012
    oobtree wrote: »
    Hey Xav :biggrin:

Regarding HG's.. what everyone else basically mentioned. Small crowd, depends on time of day, some people like to gang **** others in BASH, etc etc. Same ol' crap.

Basicaly what happened was you came into bash and 1 vs 1 me and lost, then you 1 vs 1 Untouchable, lost, left bash and said we gang banged you in copvp. Now, here in the forums. Pop two sodium pentithols and call me next time you want fail some more.

In retrospec I guess it's true, your talents only extend too making videos of farming Silver AT melee players with a copied Kien ER builds. That and getting owned by the forum moderators when they call out your over the top emotional breakdowns.
  • man515drakeman515drake Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    welcome back Xavori please don't tell any more your mum jokes the forum community is small enough and with PWE banning whole countries we need all the forumites we can get.
    Basicaly what happened was you came into bash and 1 vs 1 me and lost, then you 1 vs 1 Untouchable, lost, left bash and said we gang banged you in copvp. Now, here in the forums. Pop two sodium pentithols and call me next time you want fail some more.

In retrospec I guess it's true, your talents only extend too making videos of farming Silver AT melee players with a copied Kien ER builds. That and getting owned by the forum moderators when they call out your over the top emotional breakdowns.

How dare you! RenCen 1 nao!
    xavori1 wrote: »

Well, we kinda got PWE'd. You can watch all the effects under its very details in here.

edited July 2012

You are good at making stuff up. I made the comment in copvp about you running away when you were at a quarter health, and that Spetzii stays to fight. He's better than you.

Thanks for the personal attack there, but everyone knows you are an ******* :biggrin:
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I play one match daily.

I try to make sure it's always 10 man premade so I can avoid most posters in this forum
    edited July 2012
    You are good at making stuff up. I made the comment in copvp about you running away when you were at a quarter health, and that Spetzii stays to fight. He's better than you.

Thanks for the personal attack there, but everyone knows you are an ******* :biggrin:

If you call an effective strategy of kiting a ebon ruin clone (you) at 105 feet with a build that has neither smoke nade, ascension or acrobates, then closing the gap to 50 feet and one shotting you as running away then guilty as charged. But then again we can just watch one of your videos to see how a true master of the transport power does it.

Here you go failware, for nostalgia purposes http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=146743&highlight=malware
    edited July 2012
    Blah blah. Hater. Runner. Whiner.

Sorry to Xavori for having his thread derailed by typical Nesno BS. :smile:
  • extramofilextramofil Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I guess its because i'm running an AoPM tank. It is designed to tank and handle stuff like that. If you compare a squishy to a tank, its just hilarious :smile: - Spetzii
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I would be pvping but I don't feel like racking up acclaim for no reason.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited July 2012
    extramofil wrote: »
    I guess its because i'm running an AoPM tank. It is designed to tank and handle stuff like that. If you compare a squishy to a tank, its just hilarious :smile: - Spetzii

Shame on you didnt you know AoPM builds caused the death of the dinosaurs , WW2 and the current Greek Banking crisis.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm still alive. But bit busy while Drifter's Daily goes on. :(
    edited July 2012
    I miss Empy10 not seen him around much your all life noobs compared to that guy.

He IS the best pvper for several very good reasons.

1 He's not Nesno.

2 He's not Malware.
    edited July 2012
    Also I will now take this moment to declare myself the worst FF PvP'r in the history of Champions online ever*

*With the exception of Shev who I one shot constantly! GOOD TIMES \o/
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All of you can burn in hell.

edited July 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Also I will now take this moment to declare myself the worst FF PvP'r in the history of Champions online ever*

*With the exception of Shev who I one shot constantly! GOOD TIMES \o/

There's no way you could be the worst FF Pvper, my AT's killed FFs that I've long since forgotten, and most of those were random duel challenges to me =P
  • promnightpromnight Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    All of you can burn in hell.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

@becca_black
    edited July 2012
    promnight wrote: »
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Learn to count :D
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    I'm still alive. But bit busy while Drifter's Daily goes on. :(

If you have spare harmon catalyst would love to buy them from you.
  • isometryisometry Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I came back for a while, but my issues with PBR were never really resolved. Even so, I'm tempted to come back again for another round, even though I know shouldn't.
  • potencethe1stpotencethe1st Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've been back for a week testing on alert and a bunch of pve and pvp builds. It's been a real blast. Pts crashing has not.

-Potence
    edited August 2012
    isometry wrote: »
    I came back for a while, but my issues with PBR were never really resolved. Even so, I'm tempted to come back again for another round, even though I know shouldn't.

So thats why you left us again Iso!

But really can't blame anyone for not hanging aorund.
  • potencethe1stpotencethe1st Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    So thats why you left us again Iso!

But really can't blame anyone for not hanging aorund.

It took a whole week and a half of being back to realize the community devoured itself a while ago and the game is no longer worth playing for pvp in any way at all.

8/25 It wont matter anymore anyways because anyone who likes pvp will be moving on to a game where changes needed dont take years to happen and was designed specifically for players who like to pvp. Unlike this game, which the devs seemed to have intentionally obliterated any semblance of balance with "ON ALERT". Such a shame but one cant play a game based on its "potential".
  • xavori1xavori1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    8/25 It wont matter anymore anyways because anyone who likes pvp will be moving on to a game where changes needed dont take years to happen and was designed specifically for players who like to pvp. Unlike this game, which the devs seemed to have intentionally obliterated any semblance of balance with "ON ALERT". Such a shame but one cant play a game based on its "potential".

Gee..whatever you could you be talking about...

And ya, I'll be there ;)