test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Therakiel fight current state of affairs

forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Missions and Content
During the cutscene Therakiel (normally) swipes with his sword and chops the top off the pillars and destroyes the pews. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!
This in turn can create problems..
1. Mirroring is much trickier because line of sight can be blocked by pillars and pews.
I suggest a bit of careful pulling by the tank if possible. Also what can work is mirror chaining e.g. I mirrored the healer who in turn could mirror the eyebeam victim but this only works if I can see the healer. The dratted lights are usually beside pillars not to mention the gorramed pews.
2. The Hellemental spawns can get caught on the pews, eventually the stuck ones found their way around but it can take time.

Item number 2 The big sword attack is as far as I can tell un-nerfed!
My squishy electric with 37% defence got reduced from 4995 health to circa 1550 through rank 2 force shield block. I didn't test whether it would kill me instantly if i didn't block but i think it's a fair bet..

Reward for the temple needs a boost IMO still getting some obsolete gear and the best modern stuff was only blue primaries. There is a reward of 7 silver recog but that seems a bit tight considering. The temple takes time and perhaps 6 or 8 silver recog for each legendary would be nice.
Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."