test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lemurian priests not fighting

forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
Just did Devolution will not be televised with an invuln TK blades build.
For some builds it can get interesting, the transformation priests will hoik you with their harpoons and hold you with something else whilst doing a fair bit of damage. Bottom line taking on the group of 3 can be challenging (at least to me).

At the moment however it's a piece of cake, they just don't do anything whilst i murder em not a single blow aimed at me.
Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
Post edited by forrksakesexco on

Comments

• Options
    dagconfaraday#1221 dagconfaraday Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just did Devolution will not be televised with an invuln TK blades build.
    For some builds it can get interesting, the transformation priests will hoik you with their harpoons and hold you with something else whilst doing a fair bit of damage. Bottom line taking on the group of 3 can be challenging (at least to me).

At the moment however it's a piece of cake, they just don't do anything whilst i murder em not a single blow aimed at me.

They were too shocked about the "new" Ancient Rune Armor they don't have yet to fight effectively. :tongue:

In all seriousness, that's interesting.

The guy who formally posted as @Sky_Commander. Now posts as: "劫"
  • Options
    beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah .. i already noticed this in the last 1 or 2 weeks that they don't used their net
    against me, since the hold was always the most annoying part in fighting them.
    R607qMf.jpg
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not only these guys who dont fight I notice my Behemoth has been fighting some Elderworms, who refuse to hit me even when I knock them with room sweeper...it's like they can't see me xD

My Radiant also is not getting attacked by Gadroons, I usually 1 shot them with Rebuke but there was one instance yesterday where there were 3 of them and I took out one and prepared for them to come to me and start fighting. They ran up to me and just looked at me...then I killed another one...and the final one started flying around me...so I just killed it after waiting 2 mins for it to do something...weirdest encounter ever...