Install Arc
Options

One time code

2»

Comments

• Options
    bemre5bemre5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I forgot it to I played this game before and I had a character but now I cant play the game they should think about it
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This code socks I played this game long time ago and I want to play it again but it asks stupid one time code
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :biggrin:YES! I've finally cracked it! one time code is nothing but a plain old bug! if you make another account you won't see no time code but your pc name. Then click submit and bam! yer back in the game! if anymore problems, contact me please.
    b bn ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Someone needs to stop over using sugar.
    And if your game socks maybe you need to wash them.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    firestealthbladefirestealthblade Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes ik, When you uninstall, it will ask for the code again. So you can create a new account (can be a fake e-mail.) this is how the bug works: the game forgets about your account them asked you a code if you want to re- activate it which you don't have to. This is your solution.:smile:
  • Options
    janter03janter03 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how do i get one time-code??? :(
  • Options
    firestealthbladefirestealthblade Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    :wink: To get the one-time code you just when you log in in the game there will be a box that says: remember account name I did it once and it asked me for one time code. To keep your account PLEASE DONT CHECK THAT BOX. Im tell you. DONT CHECK THE BOX.
  • Options
    qwerdiftqwerdift Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    well ***** this one time code please tell me what it is i want to see my friends again :/
  • Options
    qwerdiftqwerdift Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    plz tell me what is the number for one time code GOD DAMM I WANT TO SEE MY BEST FRIENDS [IMG]http:// dragon[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Have you even tried to find out what the One Time Code actually is? How it works?
    It's either in your email, the one you gave when you made your account, if it's not contact PW Support. No one here can give you the code, no one.
  • Options
    gilbo123gilbo123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ok then thanks
  • Options
    maros753maros753 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    I hate this. I'm not able to change my email address so I can't get my code, and therefor I can't play.
  • Options
    maros753maros753 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I hate this. I'm not able to change my email address so I can't get my code, and therefor I can't play.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You can contact customer support via email or phone and get your email address reset that way. You will need to provide proof of account ownership; I'm not sure how PWE handles it, but most companies require things like the original email address associated with the account, one or more credit card numbers previously used to pay for the account, and/or the activation code from the original boxed set used to create the account.
    edited October 2013
    They dont sovle it, ive had this issue for weeks, given up -.- sent 3 tickets, in 2 weeks, and nothing
  • Options
    maendormaendor Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This failing of the one time code being sent through seems to be growing and is certainly being experienced on other PW games.

Rather strange that there is no update on the matter. Got me wondering if there is something else going on linked to this; is anyone aware of such?
  • Options
    maendormaendor Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There has been another similar discussion on the STO forums about this same issue and, another player posted a suggestion that not only has worked for him but me too just now.

When asked to login (on the screen that wants the 4 random letters copied), do not enter any details and just submit.
    This takes you another login screen and, this time you enter the details which does generate a one time code email being sent to your address.

Hope it is of assistance to others.
  • Options
    khuzairi69khuzairi69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nasul7 wrote: »
    yeah I got the same problem I cant remember or some1 hacked my email I dont know what happened but my email's passoword is not working.This is another account I just made and wanted to play again but IN MY ENTIRE LIFE never seen something like this:when I wanna make a new toon/char I cant use all the posibilities I mean I have just 4-5 hairs to equip....same with legs just TIGHTS and PANTS and I am sure others are the same.I dont know why they made this I never had problems with my account.If I never play again with that accout because of this "new system" of theirs too bad PWI in this case I think you will lose some players.
    help me i forget my on-time code plz give me fast send to my email :erieshin@yahoo.com
  • Options
    darknesss2darknesss2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I spent hard earned cash on this game just to see I need a one time code which I cant seem to find I log into sooo can I get a reason why I cant access file if not id like my money back
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    khuzairi69 wrote: »
    help me i forget my on-time code plz give me fast send to my email :erieshin@yahoo.com

and.....

darknesss2 wrote: »
    I spent hard earned cash on this game just to see I need a one time code which I cant seem to find I log into sooo can I get a reason why I cant access file if not id like my money back
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    V
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Have you even tried to find out what the One Time Code actually is? How it works?
    It's either in your email, the one you gave when you made your account, if it's not contact PW Support. No one here can give you the code, no one.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for digging me up, bub. :biggrin:
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    adrellcruzadrellcruz Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    yeh im winner
  • Options
    adrellcruzadrellcruz Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    what the heck is the one time code
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    yeh im winner
    Sorry, no rewards this time.
    adrellcruz wrote: »
    what the heck is the one time code
    flyingfinn wrote:

But i guess, you should go here 1st:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?92811-Can-t-find-your-one-time-code
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Firstly:

For this unable to get on ur email, go to My Account-> Email -> change email -> check "No" under "Do you have access to this email" -> fill necessary fields

Should be fine after that

Secondly:

Costuming options will be really low at the start. After about level 13 or so, u will unlock all the default goodies

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just to double check, it is one time code we use to verify our computer via email right (that technic I just HATE whenever I change pcs)

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You can disable The Account Guard, which uses the One Time Code to check it's you in there.
  • Options
    thegovnaforum13thegovnaforum13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They are gonna fix this problem sometime soon right?
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My experience is the one time code doesn't get sent to yahoo.
    I think hotmail gets it, but that might also be an issue if you don't actively use the hotmail account often enough, as hotmail seems to stop accepting mail if you've gone idle, likely because their servers get pumped with spam. .

If you have a different email host than yahoo, and can't get the one time code, let us know, it
    might help narrow down the issue to specific hosts.
    Firstly:

For this unable to get on ur email, go to My Account-> Email -> change email -> check "No" under "Do you have access to this email" -> fill necessary fields

Should be fine after that