What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I find your lack of Dr D disturbing

2»

Comments

• lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    /signed ^_^

Still waiting for both Dr. Destroyer and Mechanon. ^_~ Another cool idea would be to fight whoever the "master" is of the kings of edom and of shadow destroyer.
  • akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know he's suppose to be Doom'esque, but with all his feats listed, he's sounding more like a Thanos now.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I know he's suppose to be Doom'esque, but with all his feats listed, he's sounding more like a Thanos now.

Yeah he seems to have an answer for every problem we should get him to sort out the banking crisis.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Yeah he seems to have an answer for every problem we should get him to sort out the banking crisis.

As someone else pointed out, challenging Doctor Destroyer should jsut about come down to a game of Xanatos Gambit. Basically put, no matter the thinking involved, in order to attack the man, he would most likely have something in store that would insure his victory regardless. Basically, this would be a multi-headed hydra that would have to be tackled, not just some simple brawl. And this would probably require several stories, if not an entire new zones worth of missions, to complete before a final raid.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As someone else pointed out, challenging Doctor Destroyer should jsut about come down to a game of Xanatos Gambit. Basically put, no matter the thinking involved, in order to attack the man, he would most likely have something in store that would insure his victory regardless. Basically, this would be a multi-headed hydra that would have to be tackled, not just some simple brawl. And this would probably require several stories, if not an entire new zones worth of missions, to complete before a final raid.

Gonna have to say all what you said damn fine ideas . I would actually pay good hard cash for an expansion that has all the stuff Silverspar has mentioned.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!